Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didn't ask for a good read.  Gut reaction.  Instinct.  No time to think, analyze or over analyze.  

Bam! Say what your gut is telling you early on

Why are you grilling your own brother so much?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didn't ask for a good read.  Gut reaction.  Instinct.  No time to think, analyze or over analyze.  

Touch and James are a pair and civ imo

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:
19 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

convince us you're green imo 

are you willing to put your name on the line? if you lie... i get to choose your screen name. 

im not here to convince you that im green

im here to stay behind and make sure the green team gets out safely 

i find your proposal unethical.

yet, i feel that your proposal is legitimately trying to sense whether im green, which is what green people should be doing.

also, if i save you, you will no longer be part of the decision making going forward 

so i save finn

@Slappy Mc  I want to be the one to stay behind and never get voted to safety. Stay behind to scumhunt, help direct strategy, with town knowing they can trust me because I will never try to save myself or my partner.

In fact, I mentioned that all the way back on page 8 (way before finley said anything about staying behind).

Me revealing my partner is a show of trust. That way, I wont get saved if my partner happened to get voted out too.

I haven't voted to save either me or my partner yet.

Keep me and Pickle in the game for the whole game. Don't save us. And we will help get the correct people out.

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

they are either

1) trolling

2) civs not realizing the importance to claim their partner

3)mafia afraid to claim their partner.

there is literally no downside, folks. just adds a layer of transparency. we can see people grouped together and know that 2 groups have to be mafia. we can see if mafia is going to try to save their partner. if theres someone really scummy, we can prevent his partner from being voted 

we can also track votes more easily because there are only 8 discrete teams to vote instead of 16.

everyone start revealing who your partners are.

lets use strategy, otherwise its way too easy for mafia to steamroll 

I am coming around on the idea of revealing partners.  I can see the benefit, but I think it is not a slam dunk best thing to do.

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Why are you grilling your own brother so much?

It's odd you think asking a question and then clarifying it is grilling.

57 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

So far what is your first gut reaction as to who have a green team vibe?

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The green team is green, the red team is red

I don't really have any good read on anyone as green yet. Don't like some people though 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Slappy Mc  I want to be the one to stay behind and never get voted to safety. Stay behind to scumhunt, help direct strategy, with town knowing they can trust me because I will never try to save myself or my partner.

In fact, I mentioned that all the way back on page 8 (way before finley said anything about staying behind).

Me revealing my partner is a show of trust. That way, I wont get saved if my partner happened to get voted out too.

Keep me and Pickle in the game for the whole game. Don't save us. And we will help get the correct people out.

I thought J-Fin posted that... I expect a civ-Alfred to play this way.

I am also a bit skeptical of this. I can see the WIFOM aspect of this. White Knighting and eventually swing voting yourself.

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I was thinking about this while reading through, certainly priority #1 is to vote civs to safety.  Is there a secondary strategy in leaving "stronger players" civs behind to help sift through the posting and information to better get the last necessary civ pairs to safety to gain a win?

Obviously that would depend on voting correctly regardless.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Can you share what has led you to this lean?  I would say I feel similar, but it is not really a strong lean.

Just their tone and posting this game. Seems more natural and odds of being scum 2 games in a row and like 4 of 5 for James is really low. Just a gut reaction

Archived