Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

56 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I fully get their scumminess. 

If they are red team then why would tk3 just not vote themselves before night.  He had the opportunity to do so.  It would have saved a red team.  Someone from two other pairs were on their line, so the other remaining red team would have a chance to throw shade on someone else.  

To me if tk3 and squire are red team they had a perfect opportunity to get out. 

So what reason would they have to not make that move.  Would it be better to stay behind another night to set up their end game? 

@Tk3 why did you not make the move to save your pair before night ended?

If they were red team, they would have saved themselves considering it was 2 green team members voting them. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If they were red team, they would have saved themselves considering it was 2 green team members voting them. 

In your theory why are you assuming James is green.  Couldn't it have been squire/tk3 and James/ksj are red team? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not assuming anything, I know me and venom are green ....

Correct but you said 2 green members would be voting them, that would assume James is green.  If your not assuming anything then you KNOW James is green?

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Correct but you said 2 green members would be voting them, that would assume James is green.  If your not assuming anything then you KNOW James is green?

Someone put the WIFOM picture here please 

Also 

Shady 

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That would assume nothing ...... I know venom and I are green. What are you missing

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

and also...what do you make of what happened now that we know gopher and et are civ?

It was 2 green teams in the final.  2 possible options is both the red teams steered clear of the vote OR there was a red team heavily involved in steering the vote.

Archived