Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

2 thoughts 

1. Not sure if it effects the spirit of the game.  

2. Red team would be opposed to it bc it narrows the field down and puts them more in the lime light so to speak 

def agreed with number 2

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

It will be up to each player to decide whether or not they want to reveal their partner. It doesn’t violate the spirit of the game. 

thanks for weighing in on point 1

i personally think that knowing partners would make the game more interesting and intense

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i personally think that knowing partners would make the game more interesting and intense

I think it gives us a leg up on scum hunting. 

I won’t reveal my partner, but if he wants to come in here and claim his child, I am okay with it.

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
55 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

2 thoughts 

1. Not sure if it effects the spirit of the game.  

2. Red team would be opposed to it bc it narrows the field down and puts them more in the lime light so to speak 

def agreed with number 2

I agree with this.  Why I was wondering why you changed your stance from not revealing your partner?  

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

okay guys.

i want some comments on this today.

There is no harm in sharing who are partner is.

in fact, it would greatly benefit us.

it moves things to a 6:2 ratio, and gives us more info because we can scumhunt teams rather tham players.

but if we share who are partners are, we ALL have to do this, not just mafia.

can anyone find drawbacks to this?

i cant think of any at all

I'll be honest here...I hate my role. Dome threw a curve ball to mafia and I'm stuck with the insanity again. I am Mafia not in the chat. Like how does this keep happening. WTF. Good thing is, if I get rescued I get to reveal 1 Mafia group upon my solo rescue. Please save me and you all are that much closer to the win

tenor.gif?itemid=9028326

tenor.gif?itemid=5089442

(The above post is a joke...for any newer people)

With 16 players we need 9 votes to save someone!

Safety Counter:

2 The Orca - The Orca, pickle rick

2 Slappy - finn, malf

1 Touch - Touch

1 Naz - Md4l

1  Pickle Rick - Slappy

Votes:

Malfatron - slappy (7), fin (8), slappy (11)

slappy mc - slappy (7), jfin (8), touch (10), jfin (11), pickle rick (11)

et80

finneasgage - slappy (8)

theuntouchable - touch (7)

venom sife

squire12

pickle rick - the orca (11)

the orca - the orca (10)

bcb1213

james

kingseanjohn

shady slim

md4l - slappy (7), naz (8)

gopher wrestler

nazgul

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:
2 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron  Why the switch in your stance on disclosing the partner?  

because i thought revealing partners was a bad idea at first.

then i thought about it some more, and it came to me while i was in the shower that it would actually be beneficial.

puts us closer to even keel with the mafia

@The Orca @squire12

i thought revealing our partners was a bad idea at first because we would be giving away information mafia didnt have. i also didnt want people to start claiming right away in case there were any other potential problems that i didnt think of right away 

then, as i was taking a shower, i started thinking about the pros and cons of claiming our partners and came to the realization that its a benefit to do so, and there arent any real drawbacks.

i thought revealing our partners was a bad idea at first because we would be giving away information mafia didnt have. i also didnt want people to start claiming right away in case there were any other potential problems that i didnt think of right away 

then, as i was taking a shower, i started thinking about the pros and cons of claiming our partners and came to the realization that its a benefit to do so, and there arent any real drawbacks.

@The Orca @squire12

lets hope that we do not find out any more of what happens in the shower!!!

Just now, James said:

ET you should be careful this game. Another acl tear could be fatal.

...you act as if my dancing hasn't cured cancer before (spoiler alert - IT HAS).

I am - in all truthfulness - the GREATEST DANCER ALIVE. And I say this as humbly as possible. 

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca @squire12

I'm thinking mafia could claim a civ before everyone claims though making us confused and jumble the thing. If 4 people are claiming someone who isn't their partner we would have a problem

Great news everyone! The fire trucks have been dispatched! I'm sure they can get here in time to save you!

b23ae5fac5aadc583f58768a20489cb0.jpg

Well, that's not ideal. But I can assure you the truck that is still drivable will be here shortly! And they're bringing with them some of Football's Future's Finest! Here are some of their highlights!

liam-oneil-firefighter-fighting-fires-ho

Fireman-Fail-Gif-Water-Hose-Gifs.gif

13445b5f59140a26fc2b597b1a40f52e.gif

giphy.gif

With 16 players we need 9 votes to save someone!

Safety Counter:

2 The Orca - The Orca, pickle rick

2 Slappy - finn, malf

1 Touch - Touch

1 Naz - Md4l

1  Pickle Rick - Slappy

1 KSJ - ET

1 ET - James

Votes:

Malfatron - slappy (7), fin (8), slappy (11)

slappy mc - slappy (7), jfin (8), touch (10), jfin (11), pickle rick (11)

et80 - ksj (14)

finneasgage - slappy (8)

theuntouchable - touch (7)

venom sife

squire12

pickle rick - the orca (11)

the orca - the orca (10)

bcb1213

james - ET (14)

kingseanjohn

shady slim

md4l - slappy (7), naz (8)