Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I don't even know if bolding me is good or bad. 

It better be good. Like I get some power or something. Maybe get a Hamazon delivery!

if you are voted, people want to save you.

in this game, you want to get out 

the saved person and their partner are saved from the game and cant post anymore.

but being saved helps your team.

if all of the 4 red team members are saved, they win.

if enough green team members are saved such that there is a 1:1 ratio of green to red left, then the green team wins

Just now, Malfatron said:

the saved person and their partner are saved from the game and cant post anymore.

if enough green team members are saved such that there is a 1:1 ratio of green to red left, then the green team wins

So it's like a more confusing game of Guess Who?

In which case - is your person of African decent?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I like this version. I feel like I find way more civ-tells than I do mafia-tells.

This also makes people engage, there are no roles, just conversation.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

somebody clarify.. we're voting for the what we presume to be "red" guys correct? or we're trying to leave them behind and get green guys (civs) out of the building? as i type that the latter makes more sense. 

You are so smart Finneas.

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

somebody clarify.. we're voting for the what we presume to be "red" guys correct? or we're trying to leave them behind and get green guys (civs) out of the building? as i type that the latter makes more sense. 

I understand it as the opposite. We are voting for someone to be pulled from the burning building, taking their partner along with them. So we want to be voted in this version.

Archived