Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wanted to see what squire/tk3 would do lol

I was hoping James would flip onto you and then maybe someone flips onto us?

idk, I just groaned mega hard when you accidentally won the game for yourself by self voting lol

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron I enjoyed playing with you as my partner.  I feel we played very well. 

@Dome great game, with the unique set up 

same. i think we balanced each other out well and was a good sanity check for each other.

and thanks @Dome for a very unique and interesting game!

good to have the civ finally win one, but it definitely wasnt a cake walk.

it was hard work, and a little bit of luck with the whole kicking down the well thing

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I was hoping James would flip onto you and then maybe someone flips onto us?

idk, I just groaned mega hard when you accidentally won the game for yourself by self voting lol

I wouldn’t say accidentally, the move to myself was intentional (again) and I was pretty sure it meant the game because in order for red to be saved at that point, red would have had to bail them out.

it was just a very fitting end to it. Lol

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Good game all

Thanks to @Dome for hosting and setting up a different and unique game.

Looking forward to another version with the potential tweaks that have been brought up.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron I enjoyed playing with you as my partner.  I feel we played very well. 

@Dome great game, with the unique set up 

thanks, but I can't take the credit. I just made some tweaks to this setup to make it work with more players and not being too slow.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vote_for_Town_Mafia

was still pretty slow. next game will make some tweaks and give mafia some abilities to manipulate votes and enact posting restrictions. Just wanted to run close to the vanilla setup first time around though. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

same. i think we balanced each other out well and was a good sanity check for each other.

and thanks @Dome for a very unique and interesting game!

good to have the civ finally win one, but it definitely wasnt a cake walk.

it was hard work, and a little bit of luck with the whole kicking down the well thing

Let the record, civs have voted themselves on a long string of "lynches";)

Just now, Dome said:

thanks, but I can't take the credit. I just made some tweaks to this setup to make it work with more players and not being too slow.

was still pretty slow. next game will make some tweaks and give mafia some abilities to manipulate votes and enact posting restrictions. Just wanted to run close to the vanilla setup first time around though. 

maybe disallow self votes? lol

Just now, Dome said:

And Lasertag. I was promised Lasertag.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think you did well with it. The confusion really made me feel civ on you and looking back it probably shouldn’t have. Towards the end I questioned it and Once ksj moved over, it tipped me to thinking red.

Red lost for 2 reasons

1. i logged in my first night at 9:55 instead of 9:45. If I had time to read up we would have escaped easy that night
  2. ksj and James not actually getting out that night

cant be too mad, this L was self inflicted

i suppose squire can be justifiably mad....

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Red lost for 2 reasons

1. i logged in my first night at 9:55 instead of 9:45. If I had time to read up we would have escaped easy that night
  2. ksj and James not actually getting out that night

cant be too mad, this L was self inflicted

i suppose squire can be justifiably mad....

thats definitely true.

the game could have definitely went either way

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

maybe disallow self votes? lol

that was brought up in [spam] up as well. I didn't like the rule in the original so I removed it, but I see now that was a bad move but I really don't get the logic behind it lol. 

I thought more people (mafia included) would be screaming to get out and self voting made sense. it would be up to everyone else (like you and PR deciding to stay) to decide who was being genuine civ. 

Archived