Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Red lost for 2 reasons

1. i logged in my first night at 9:55 instead of 9:45. If I had time to read up we would have escaped easy that night
  2. ksj and James not actually getting out that night

cant be too mad, this L was self inflicted

i suppose squire can be justifiably mad....

I wouldn’t say self inflicted. IMO James played a pretty damn good game and he seemed more civ up until the ksj vote. I had my doubts early about him but it all seemed civ. 

Same thing with you. Your explanations/thoughts came off very organically. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

I already escaped (via Orca) before you took over. So we did, but not really.

You personally brutalized TK3 in this game by being the first to leave and leaving him to die. Honestly own it and nobody can deny you. You did it. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

that was brought up in [spam] up as well. I didn't like the rule in the original so I removed it, but I see now that was a bad move but I really don't get the logic behind it lol. 

I thought more people (mafia included) would be screaming to get out and self voting made sense. it would be up to everyone else (like you and PR deciding to stay) to decide who was being genuine civ. 

The self voting makes the end game hard because as we saw, each pair just voted themselves in the last few days.  It needed OT to break the ties.  No self voting would force players to consider the reads and alignments of others.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

The self voting makes the end game hard because as we saw, each pair just voted themselves in the last few days.  It needed OT to break the ties.  No self voting would force players to consider the reads and alignments of others.  

I thought randomization of the lynch would take care of that if nobody wanted to take a chance, but apparently I was wrong. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You personally brutalized TK3 in this game by being the first to leave and leaving him to die. Honestly own it and nobody can deny you. You did it. 

I actually try and avoid TK3 as much as possible. I get horrible PTSD when I see his username. I wish he could change it already.

Though he would probably change it to TK7-0, prompting Logan Paul to find me in a forest sometime later.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I thought randomization of the lynch would take care of that if nobody wanted to take a chance, but apparently I was wrong. 

I felt like that wasnt in the spirit of the game and didn't want to go that route 

Archived