Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

56 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I agree with this. Also, I hated that in OT you could vote anyone and not just the tied teams.

That’s what the 2nd overtime was for, you could only vote for 2. The first OT is more a less “final answer?” situation for people to check in last second and figure crap out because that’s how people on this forum sometimes operate lol. 

Had you not forgotten you were playing in a game for all of Day and Night 2 you could’ve seen it in action.  ;)

I’ve had it that way in a few games and have gotten good feedback different people. What didn’t you like about it? From a scum perspective or just didn’t like it in general? 

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s what the 2nd overtime was for, you could only vote for 2. The first OT is more a less “final answer?” situation for people to check in last second and figure crap out because that’s how people on this forum sometimes operate lol. 

Had you not forgotten you were playing in a game for all of Day and Night 2 you could’ve seen it in action.  ;)

I’ve had it that way in a few games and have gotten good feedback different people. What didn’t you like about it? From a scum perspective or just didn’t like it in general? 

It would be nice for the OT rules to be clear in the rules, or at least before we get to OT.

@Malfatron is on the trail next.

confessional:

thankfully people are finally wising up and claiming their partners.

i might have caught bcb/shady and gopher/naz in a trap if they are indeed paired but i am going to slowplay it

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@Malfatron is on the trail next.

confessional:

thankfully people are finally wising up and claiming their partners.

i might have caught bcb/shady and gopher/naz in a trap if they are indeed paired but i am going to slowplay it

note to self 

if you slowplay something, and are way off, nobody will know

UNLESS YOU WRITE A CONFESSIONAL ABOUT IT

@theuntouchable unchimed 

CONFESSIONAL

or maybe he’s just bad civ. Either way, using a post from someone from before they even got their role PM is just bad for business. I’m holding onto that info right now to see if anyone thinks about it. 

I doubt they will

@Malfatron is sees light at the end of the tunnel 

confessional

so far, so good.

pickle and i have saved 2 groups of civs

some people feel content to vote themselves, and that seems like pickle and i have the advantage because we have our pick amongst people who we are going to save.

Archived