Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

3 hours ago, Venom Sife said:

I don’t understand... bye bye man level bad? What did I do wrong? 

Also, why are you not surprised that I get voted out early on in games in person? Is there something I do that makes me not trustworthy? If you have feedback to improve my game I am all ears. 

help us find other civs to move out too 

instead of just making the case for yourself

go through posts, see whos trustworthy or not

4 hours ago, Venom Sife said:

I don’t understand... bye bye man level bad? What did I do wrong? 

Also, why are you not surprised that I get voted out early on in games in person? Is there something I do that makes me not trustworthy? If you have feedback to improve my game I am all ears. 

You’re almost a little too excited. 

2 minutes ago, James said:

I want to see MD4L and/or fin really play before we let them go.

same.

people need to understand that just asking to be saved doesnt help us find mafia or determine who is mafia.

its just like saying "im civ" and not scumhunting in a regular game

So here's my post day 1 civ confidence by pair. The %s abide by "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" scoring rules fwiw

James 11 KSJ 12 100%
Pickle Rick 8 Malf 1 100% 
Fin 4 MD4L 14 60%
BCB 10 shady 13 20%
Slappy 2 squire 7 40%
ET 3 gopher 15 40%
Touch 5 Venom 6 60%

For Malf/PR its only 100% as long as they remain content on staying behind

Just now, James said:

So here's my post day 1 civ confidence by pair. The %s abide by "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" scoring rules fwiw

James 11 KSJ 12 100%
Pickle Rick 8 Malf 1 100% 
Fin 4 MD4L 14 60%
BCB 10 shady 13 20%
Slappy 2 squire 7 40%
ET 3 gopher 15 40%
Touch 5 Venom 6 60%

For Malf/PR its only 100% as long as they remain content on staying behind

Basic thoughts on it:

PR/Malf: Committing that boldly to staying behind is way too risky for mafia (flipflopping off that basically seals their fate anyway). So they're effectively clear as long as they don't try to switch that up

Fin/MD4L: Probably civ, but mostly lazy civ. Would probably be low on my list for trying to fly low if not for personal history and MD4L's activity last night. But to be honest I think fin could say just about anything and people would find logic to make him seem civ (literally last game he said he knew his role in a setup where civs didn't know their roles)

bcb/shady: Completely flying under the radar and voted themselves. If not scum then at best useless civs so far. And we know bcb is willing to sit back and let us ruin ourselves if he's scum

Slappy/squire: Slappy playing a lot different than last game, but could just be a difference in availability. squire hasn't done much

ET/gopher: ET's a complete wildcard, only seems interested in dance gif-offs. Gopher...idk

Touch/Venom: oof

2 minutes ago, James said:

Basic thoughts on it:

PR/Malf: Committing that boldly to staying behind is way too risky for mafia (flipflopping off that basically seals their fate anyway). So they're effectively clear as long as they don't try to switch that up

Fin/MD4L: Probably civ, but mostly lazy civ. Would probably be low on my list for trying to fly low if not for personal history and MD4L's activity last night. But to be honest I think fin could say just about anything and people would find logic to make him seem civ (literally last game he said he knew his role in a setup where civs didn't know their roles)

bcb/shady: Completely flying under the radar and voted themselves. If not scum then at best useless civs so far. And we know bcb is willing to sit back and let us ruin ourselves if he's scum

Slappy/squire: Slappy playing a lot different than last game, but could just be a difference in availability. squire hasn't done much

ET/gopher: ET's a complete wildcard, only seems interested in dance gif-offs. Gopher...idk

Touch/Venom: oof

I could see malf “committing” to that strategy as scum and then saving the ones he wasn’t sure he could convince. 

I didn’t really like fin and think he’s scum. 

nothing sticks out as far as bcb/shady

i think slappy is civ

et is et and he’s not giving much of a read, which usually means bad

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I could see malf “committing” to that strategy as scum and then saving the ones he wasn’t sure he could convince. 

I got him to commit even further and say we should assume he's civ if he changes his mind (paraphrasing, I'll find the post). I do still feel like thats the type of thing that people will immediately forget if its ever actually needed though.

27 minutes ago, James said:

I got him to commit even further and say we should assume he's civ if he changes his mind (paraphrasing, I'll find the post). I do still feel like thats the type of thing that people will immediately forget if its ever actually needed though.

Yes, they will forget. 

Archived