Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i said to immediately assume i am mafia if i change my mind

I know, but do you see our point? If you're mafia and you're in the last 3 groups there's a pretty good chance this conversation will have been completely forgotten.

2 minutes ago, James said:

I know, but do you see our point? If you're mafia and you're in the last 3 groups there's a pretty good chance this conversation will have been completely forgotten.

yes, i see your point.

theres nothing really i can do about that 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

just stay in the game with me until we get a couple more teams out

Okay. What sells you so much on slappy/squire for today? So far I'm not really comfortable saving any pair other than my own.

2 minutes ago, James said:

Okay. What sells you so much on slappy/squire for today? So far I'm not really comfortable saving any pair other than my own.

the way slappy acted when the game starts seems genuine.

you are one of the only other people in the game thats trying to scumhunt.

id rather you stick around for a round or two.

Just now, Malfatron said:

the way slappy acted when the game starts seems genuine.

you are one of the only other people in the game thats trying to scumhunt.

id rather you stick around for a round or two.

Yeah, thats the awkward thing about this setup. If you vote out the people who are most clearly civ, you're probably just leaving behind a bunch of disinterested civs.

Just now, James said:

Yeah, thats the awkward thing about this setup. If you vote out the people who are most clearly civ, you're probably just leaving behind a bunch of disinterested civs.

thats why i wanted to stay behind 

it definitely is sort of a disadvantage because we are assuring a civ group is staying in the fire.

but i will scumhunt to the end. even if im wrong, i will try. and picke rick is a good civ to have as well

Just now, Malfatron said:

@James

leave your group and my group out for now. which group do you think is green and why?

which group do you most think is red and why?

Touch and venom most likely green. If they're red then venom must not be communicating (or at least not listening) in their chat.

bcb and shady just stuck with the self-vote and didn't really play (shady posted a bit but it was all off-topic). Fits the lazy scum profile but could be a new player thing.

1 minute ago, James said:

Touch and venom most likely green. If they're red then venom must not be communicating (or at least not listening) in their chat.

bcb and shady just stuck with the self-vote and didn't really play (shady posted a bit but it was all off-topic). Fits the lazy scum profile but could be a new player thing.

yeah i feel you on touch/venom.

i can see them as civ

i feel et80/gopher and shady/bcb as scum

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So let's start here.....

At the time I switched to shady and squire switched to shady the vote count was tied between shady and the orca. 

There was only about 8 minutes left to night when this happened I believe.  

No one else jumped on to them.  No one else even pushed them.  I find it extremely hard to belive that being so close to night and tied for the lead that if bcb/shady were red team, the other 2 red team members wouldn't push them more than the orca and jump on to their vote.  

It's a small game and all that would have to happen is for shady to hold the vc lead for about 8 minutes and half the red team would have been saved.  I feel that is something that can't be overlooked. 

Shady, I feel shady/bcb are green team bc the red team would be foolish to not try and take advantage of saving one of their own so close to night. 

There were almost 30 minutes until night when these posts went out.  I agree on the oddity that no red team jumped on if the Shady/bcb team is red.  There is also the idea that it could look more obvious than desired to hop on to a vote to a red team close to the deadline.  

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

another thought on shady

mafia has reason to be inactive, because if they make a big slip, its autolose for them.

so they might not put themselves out there

Similar to what I noted above

Archived