Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So I’m getting ready to head out and get ready for the wedding. If people wish to decide to save us, I understand. If not, I should be available tomorrow for input. 

Hope everything goes off as planned.  Congrats!!!!!

2 hours ago, James said:

Touch and venom most likely green. If they're red then venom must not be communicating (or at least not listening) in their chat.

bcb and shady just stuck with the self-vote and didn't really play (shady posted a bit but it was all off-topic). Fits the lazy scum profile but could be a new player thing.

nope, we are the greens

i will say however given the nature of the game lazy mafia is a really good play given the goal of the mafia is to be voted for, but we are green

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

nope, we are the greens

i will say however given the nature of the game lazy mafia is a really good play given the goal of the mafia is to be voted for, but we are green

So who do you think are the reds? Who shouldn't we vote for?

1 minute ago, James said:

So who do you think are the reds? Who shouldn't we vote for?

lemme preface this by saying i'm hilariously bad at hunting for mafia but

obviously it's not me and bcb

your pairing, i do not think so - i thought that confidence table you made was really good

touch, also i don't think so (i can not read venom for the life of me but i like touch)

and i don't think it's malf and pickle rick either, i like the way malf has operated with pickle rick through the game, they've had the natural level of unforced skepticism imho

now before you say why are you doing it like this, statistically it's a higher percentage play to look for civs to save than it is to look for mafia to leave behind

word

9 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

lemme preface this by saying i'm hilariously bad at hunting for mafia but

obviously it's not me and bcb

your pairing, i do not think so - i thought that confidence table you made was really good

touch, also i don't think so (i can not read venom for the life of me but i like touch)

and i don't think it's malf and pickle rick either, i like the way malf has operated with pickle rick through the game, they've had the natural level of unforced skepticism imho

now before you say why are you doing it like this, statistically it's a higher percentage play to look for civs to save than it is to look for mafia to leave behind

word

Okay, what qualities should we be looking for in our next set of people to save?

47 minutes ago, James said:

Okay, what qualities should we be looking for in our next set of people to save?

providing we aren't metagaming here, i suppose it boils down for me to how genuine you feel a person's posting is, their efforts to win, etc!

like i said i really liked your confidence table post, to me that's not something a mafia dude would do, i thought it was a real good touch

touch's questionnaire for sife earlier in the thread i thought was pretty green as well

it varies from person to person, obviously, as in what they see as towny stuff, but again it is statistically the play here to look for towntells and not mafia slips 

Anyone pointing to people as lurking or being lazy scum are tops of my people who are likely red team 

Green team wants votes, why in the hell would we go silent as red members and be put in the background.  Literally would be the most counterproductive move ever 

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Anyone pointing to people as lurking or being lazy scum are tops of my people who are likely red team 

Green team wants votes, why in the hell would we go silent as red members and be put in the background.  Literally would be the most counterproductive move ever 

They wouldn't go silent forever, but staying under the radar early to avoid any slips would make sense. Would be easier to come in and feign usefulness on day 2 rather than day 1.

i said this in the memberoff thread as well but i'm busy for the next twenty four hours

i've given my town reads so with those in mind, i'm hang my vote on bcb for this and also for the next one if it happens before i get back :) let's do this team!!

49 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

besides yourself or shady, who should we save today?

We just passed the 24 hour mark folks. Tomorrow at 10pm EST I’ll drop the rope again!

If 8 of you agree on someone to save we can do this thing sooner. Up to you.

*goes back to greasing the rope* 

Archived