Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

6 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

If I had to guess red. Not that you asked the question but it's how my brain functions

I have James ksj as a solid red read 

Which puts one of these two teams with a them Imo 

Jfin/frogs 

Venom /touch 

I am team green. That being said, I am hoping that everyone thinks I am red so that I don’t get voted off and I get to stay on longer. I am a safe vote that will get 2 people to safety. 

I am cool either way, but I will take one for the team. Venom Sife. 

As for being lazy or whatever, I just have a life that takes my time while I am not on here. I log on here and there and catch up, but I am not checking it every hour. I might check it around 2-20 times a day ish 

With 14 players remaining, it will take 8 votes to save someone. If we don't reach 8 votes by Sunday 10pm EST the player with the most votes will be saved instead.

Vote Count:

2 slappy - Pickle Rick, malf

2 Venom - venom, ET

2 ET - squire, gopher

1 bcb - shady

1 JFin - md4l

Votes:

malfatron - squire (53), venom (53), slappy (55)

slappy Mc

ET80 - Gopher (55), venom (57)

FinneasGage

theuntouchable

Venom Sife - venom (53)

squire12 - ET (57)

Pickle Rick - shady (55), slappy (55)

bcb1213

James

kingseanjohn

Shady Slim - bcb (57)

MD4L - jfin (57)

gopherwrestler - ET (54), gopher (55), ET (58)

7 hours ago, Venom Sife said:

I am team green. That being said, I am hoping that everyone thinks I am red so that I don’t get voted off and I get to stay on longer. I am a safe vote that will get 2 people to safety. 

I am cool either way, but I will take one for the team. Venom Sife. 

As for being lazy or whatever, I just have a life that takes my time while I am not on here. I log on here and there and catch up, but I am not checking it every hour. I might check it around 2-20 times a day ish 

This entire post is a contradiction of itself lol 

54 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

or what?

Don’t test me. The only reason I’m dropping the rope at all is because webby said letting you all burn is bad for business 

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so you are sold that i am civ then?

I feel you could be either.  Some strong red team indications, but also strong green.  Your desire to stay to the end and rescue the last green teams is very green team noble, but you are also a good player that could work the end game well as a red team player.

I have you as green, but should your actions/intentions switch, that would switch as well.

Archived