Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Malfatron

interested to see if any other votes come along.

you arent supposed to SAY that you are interested to see if other votes come along.

it feels like you halfheartedly set the trap, which is scum indication

more worried about how YOU would look voting me 

no vote

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you arent supposed to SAY that you are interested to see if other votes come along.

it feels like you halfheartedly set the trap, which is scum indication

more worried about how YOU would look voting me 

no vote

What a lackluster decision.

10 hours ago, Venom Sife said:

Infact, let’s try a new strategy... I am team red. Don’t vote for me ^_^

This has the feel of a red team member trying to mimic Naz.  It gives me red team vibes 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

much like nazgul, hes too scummy to be scum

Or he saw what Naz did and is trying to replicate it. 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I feel you could be either.  Some strong red team indications, but also strong green.  Your desire to stay to the end and rescue the last green teams is very green team noble, but you are also a good player that could work the end game well as a red team player.

I have you as green, but should your actions/intentions switch, that would switch as well.

Not sure I like this part.  A desire to stay behind isn't what would make me lean towards someone being a green team member.  It's more of an easy way for red team to latch on to someone they know are green team without really having to put too much thought into this. 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Malfatron

interested to see if any other votes come along.

Squire is giving me more and more hesitation about slappy/squire being green.  

On 7/11/2018 at 11:21 PM, bcb1213 said:

Werd 

On 7/12/2018 at 9:09 AM, bcb1213 said:

it's a 6:2 ratio either way? 

On 7/12/2018 at 2:08 PM, bcb1213 said:

Save Shady 

Cause it makes me feel like a rapper 

On 7/13/2018 at 5:55 AM, bcb1213 said:

Anyone else notice the new guy's name comes from an old pc video game yet he doesn't play video games.... 

19 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Anyone pointing to people as lurking or being lazy scum are tops of my people who are likely red team 

Green team wants votes, why in the hell would we go silent as red members and be put in the background.  Literally would be the most counterproductive move ever 

18 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

If I had to guess red. Not that you asked the question but it's how my brain functions

I have James ksj as a solid red read 

Which puts one of these two teams with a them Imo 

Jfin/frogs 

Venom /touch 

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

This entire post is a contradiction of itself lol 

All of bcb's posts.  I'm curious as to why you don't think ET/Gopher could be red team? 

On 7/12/2018 at 7:08 AM, Shady Slim said:

@FinneasGage i'm here don't worry

@Dome, what do the numbers mean after the votes?

On 7/12/2018 at 10:41 PM, Shady Slim said:

i change my vote to me

we're saving the people's champion boys 

@The Orca

i agree with malf on u by the way that's horrendously shonky logic for pickle rickle not being the reds :P 

On 7/12/2018 at 11:03 PM, Shady Slim said:

@bcb1213, are you my partner? :P 

On 7/12/2018 at 11:06 PM, Shady Slim said:

nah i just think it's better to have partners confirmed this way because that way, you are not sort of, like @theuntouchable said, showing off you hand without their permission

but tbf this whole hubbub kind of eliminates that subtlety hehe so yes he's my partner bcb is my partner 

On 7/12/2018 at 11:29 PM, Shady Slim said:

can't believe they ripped off the reading writing hotline smh

On 7/13/2018 at 12:24 AM, Shady Slim said:

yeah it's so gay isn't it, the limit on messages is really sexually attracted to message limits on other forums of the same gender, how did u know

On 7/13/2018 at 12:35 AM, Shady Slim said:

this sounds so much like what donald trump would tweet at like 2am if he were playing this 

On 7/13/2018 at 12:37 AM, Shady Slim said:

idk man those hats he wears are red

On 7/13/2018 at 1:52 AM, Shady Slim said:

venom sife is the greatest mafia player to ever live i'm convinced 

On 7/13/2018 at 9:25 PM, Shady Slim said:

very busy; other things on the forums, life, etc, but i have read everything and popped in with an occasional observation 

here is another one just as a taster: perhaps after this vote, we should take a step back, look not at who to save but who we should keep in the fire, who wants to stay, etc! just got me thinking about this after some of the posts around saving the orca (#savethewhales)

21 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

nope, we are the greens

i will say however given the nature of the game lazy mafia is a really good play given the goal of the mafia is to be voted for, but we are green

21 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

lemme preface this by saying i'm hilariously bad at hunting for mafia but

obviously it's not me and bcb

your pairing, i do not think so - i thought that confidence table you made was really good

touch, also i don't think so (i can not read venom for the life of me but i like touch)

and i don't think it's malf and pickle rick either, i like the way malf has operated with pickle rick through the game, they've had the natural level of unforced skepticism imho

now before you say why are you doing it like this, statistically it's a higher percentage play to look for civs to save than it is to look for mafia to leave behind

word

20 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

providing we aren't metagaming here, i suppose it boils down for me to how genuine you feel a person's posting is, their efforts to win, etc!

like i said i really liked your confidence table post, to me that's not something a mafia dude would do, i thought it was a real good touch

touch's questionnaire for sife earlier in the thread i thought was pretty green as well

it varies from person to person, obviously, as in what they see as towny stuff, but again it is statistically the play here to look for towntells and not mafia slips 

19 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i said this in the memberoff thread as well but i'm busy for the next twenty four hours

i've given my town reads so with those in mind, i'm hang my vote on bcb for this and also for the next one if it happens before i get back :) let's do this team!!

Both shady and bcb have a few questions/comments about the new guy around the same time.  Seemed a bit organized to me.

On 7/13/2018 at 5:52 PM, MD4L said:

I’m not down w Orca.

@MD4L why were you not on board with saving the orca?

On 7/13/2018 at 8:17 PM, MD4L said:

Nazgul is the other person I don’t want to vote for bc intuition. He’s the other candidate to be saved. 

Why were you not also on board with saving Naz?  Those two ended up being teamed together and you were against saving either of them.

On 7/13/2018 at 8:40 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@MD4L why do you prefer to save gopher/et and not the orca/his partner?

You still didn't answer this question I believe

?

Archived