Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

This has the feel of a red team member trying to mimic Naz.  It gives me red team vibes 

Or he saw what Naz did and is trying to replicate it. 

Not sure I like this part.  A desire to stay behind isn't what would make me lean towards someone being a green team member.  It's more of an easy way for red team to latch on to someone they know are green team without really having to put too much thought into this. 

Squire is giving me more and more hesitation about slappy/squire being green.  

No I was just tired and hyper at night so I decided to throw a curve ball and see what happens when I shake the box. 

I hope i dont get boted for bexause i want to stay til the end. 

1 minute ago, Venom Sife said:

No I was just tired and hyper at night so I decided to throw a curve ball and see what happens when I shake the box. 

why do you want to stay to the end?

On 7/12/2018 at 11:04 PM, gopherwrestler said:

LTBF 

Let's look at this post.  Gopher had a couple posts before this agreeing with the orca that malf and I were red team an then he votes to save the orca.  Now usually when gopher gopher has been civ he pushes the orca quite a bit until either he tunnels on the orca or the orca tunnels on him.  This game that did not happen.  Why did you vote to save the orca ? 

On 7/12/2018 at 11:04 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Are you saying you don’t know your partner?

On 7/13/2018 at 11:13 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Wow okay.... we didn’t get any more intelligent fron what I’ve read so fa from what I’ve read up so far.... give me awhile... I’ll catch up 

This was 2 days ago.  Let's see what you have given us since then......

On 7/14/2018 at 6:24 AM, gopherwrestler said:

EtET

On 7/14/2018 at 1:43 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Gopher sorry I’ve been a little backed up with work, one of these days it will quit raining. I’ll catch up tonight and tomorrow 

7 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

EtET 

Nothing.  I get everyone gets busy and all but to keep saying your gonna get read up and then to post nothing but voting for yourself and your partner, all while your partner is filling the thread with gifs to distract us from scum hunting just doesn't sit well with me 

18 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

Who are 2 people or teams that you feel are the red team? 

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay 

fin

@FinneasGage if you are mafia, now we are even for me positioning my survivor tribe in a better position than your survivir tribe 

deal?

don't rationalize your behavior imo. we'll never be even. you ended the relationship, there's no more malffin. we're just two posters on the same forum now. trust is gone. 

however, im dedicated to saving green team and will be active more during the weak. don't vote us out unless it's necessary.  

43 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@MD4L why were you not on board with saving the orca?

Why were you not also on board with saving Naz?  Those two ended up being teamed together and you were against saving either of them.

You still didn't answer this question I believe

?

Why would I be on board with voting anyone else but myself and teammate? I have zero regrets with any action.

49 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah so md4l was against 2 now known civs.

interesting

although...mafia would more likely to be okay with saving a civ d1.

because to help their odds to look good

I am aware of my alignment and most of the remaining players are of the same alignment. That number gets lower each day phase.

17 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

don't rationalize your behavior imo. we'll never be even. you ended the relationship, there's no more malffin. we're just two posters on the same forum now. trust is gone. 

however, im dedicated to saving green team and will be active more during the weak. don't vote us out unless it's necessary.  

eh, we were on two competing tribes at the time, looking for a comp win.

it was part of the game imo

just like if we were on opposite sides of a mafia game

in time you will understand.

24 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Dome I need to be replaced. Sorry, but I cannot be active enough, I have had stuff going on all weekend and the next couple days don’t look any better.

Good luck guys.

@Tk3 @MookieMonstah @Woz All sent signup PMs after the game started.

Would one of you like to be tossed into a burning building?

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

yeah so md4l was against 2 now known civs.

interesting

although...mafia would more likely to be okay with saving a civ d1.

because to help their odds to look good

I get one if he were mafia but two just doesn't seem like a good move for the red team to make.  I'm getting more comfortable getting fin and md4l to safety 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's look at this post.  Gopher had a couple posts before this agreeing with the orca that malf and I were red team an then he votes to save the orca.  Now usually when gopher gopher has been civ he pushes the orca quite a bit until either he tunnels on the orca or the orca tunnels on him.  This game that did not happen.  Why did you vote to save the orca ? 

This was 2 days ago.  Let's see what you have given us since then......

Nothing.  I get everyone gets busy and all but to keep saying your gonna get read up and then to post nothing but voting for yourself and your partner, all while your partner is filling the thread with gifs to distract us from scum hunting just doesn't sit well with me 

I haven’t even been active in this thread. Between reading the Vikings forum and trying to keep up I haven’t played very well.  Now it’s sunday afternoon and I’m going to read up what I can.

I voted LTBF because he agreed with me.  I don’t even remember the last time I absolutely insisted he was mafia

Archived