Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

Dancing-like.gifI still think Malf and Pickle are scum. Trying to get the teams wide open in the beginning. Hiding one player (the brother) to push LTBF being civ, yet let Malf “scum hunt” and not be sold on him being civ. And now questioning someone for inactivity which is why we have lost the past two mafia games because we have been so worried about players being inactive

I think I got a scum team. 

Everybody vote ET

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

eh, we were on two competing tribes at the time, looking for a comp win.

it was part of the game imo

just like if we were on opposite sides of a mafia game

in time you will understand.

time is a construct. we'll move along and function. there is no forgiveness though. no second chances. you know this.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

you arent supposed to SAY that you are interested to see if other votes come along.

it feels like you halfheartedly set the trap, which is scum indication

more worried about how YOU would look voting me 

no vote

Not sure there is a difference in it being said or not.  Each first vote placed on an unknown aligned player is a chance to see who follows. 

Your dislike is interesting.

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Most green teams .. not in any order

Touch/venom

James/ksj

Malfatron /PR

Venom seems to be avoiding all talk of others playing, like he doesn't want to slip.  Feels red team to me.  I'd be interested in how he plays going forward from here.  

James/Ksj does feel like green team.  James has been at least genuinely trying to scum hunt and figure this out 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

@Pickle Rick what do you think of jfins change of heart?

I can't read fin for the life of me.  Normally I would say he tends to post more when he is scum.  He has been doing that this game.  

His change of heart really felt like it wasn't calculated.  It's hard to explain.  It feels like it hit him and he was like OK let's just do this so we can get another green team group out and the guys better at this can keep going.

Like I said though I have a hard time reading him though.  

I'm sort of hung up on Md4l's thoughts on the orca and naz.  Those feel like he didn't like them bc he suspected they could be red team.  Not like he knew they were green team but was just throwing it out there like he suspected them just to do so

Archived