Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I don't feel like we should vote et/gopher, or bcb/shady, or md4l/fin.  Venom feels like red team right now. I think I'm a bit more comfortable voting squire

yep.

at least if squire/slappy are mafia, we can say they played well and maybe get some reads becsuse they didnt just vote themselves

hint hint town!

@squire12 vote yourself you are leaving this ship

Just now, Malfatron said:

okay, lets not vote someone who is being selfcontained...

I was the first one to vote for LTBF. 

I am literally voting for ourselves because I didn’t have time to read up until today, and it’s honestly the best for the group. You aren’t going to get anything out of ET. He literally is a civ, and this week is finally the week where I can go out and inspect bridges and survey roads after the flooding. If you don’t believe me, google southwest Minnesota flooding. 

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if they are mafia, at least they earned it

You also keep saying this, i believe it was you that said it about LTBF too. By not voting me and ET it is scummy for 1.... and #2 by saying this it almost seems like you already know the outcome, and trying to get them to have the easy pass to get 2 mafia members out to safety and let you guys keep playing and make your way out and win again for mafia. 

Just vote me and ET and help out the greens if you really are green. Promise it will help out town.

Archived