Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

okay, so james/shady getting on the good side of a save. maybe because it was civ vs civ and they wanted to lok good

if slappy/squire are red, touch/venom both voted to save them

anyway with 4 green and 2 reds, the reds will now be desperate to save someone on their side

On 7/13/2018 at 11:11 AM, squire12 said:
On 7/13/2018 at 11:02 AM, theuntouchable said:

He’s new and excited. Gotta give him a bit to warm up. Neutral so far. 

I think pickle is mafia tho.

I agree with you on pickle rick.  Then I lean civ on Malfatron.   So as a team, I am lost on them.

MD4L

very interesting

why did you like md4l again @squire12?

2 hours ago, James said:

@Malfatron to be fair you did mention squire and tell him to vote himself. Looks pretty bad that he did it that late though.

I don't love it but I'm voting et in OT.

This might sound weird but if we vote ET/gopher and they flip red I think tk3/squire might be the other red. It makes sense in my head but I'll try to lay it out better if that ends up being the case.

lay out your thoughts

even if wrong, they are useful.

also, why flip votes from squire to et?

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@James please explain in detail on why you switched from squire to et

squire/tk3's late posts spooked me. I didn't really like what ET was doing but gopher's posts towards the end of night seemed okay. When I posted my ET vote (I think you just quoted that, be on that in a sec) I hadn't seen dome's OT post stating that we could only change our vote once. Had I known that I would've been a little more calculated with the switch, but I think I still would've gone with ET.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lay out your thoughts

even if wrong, they are useful.

also, why flip votes from squire to et?

The theory was that ET/gopher and slappy(tk3)/squire were the two red teams. If the late switch had gone from slappy/squire to ET/gopher and ET/gopher flipped red, it would come across as if mafia was able to flip the vote late to rescue one of their teams. So then we'd trust slappy(tk3)/squire since they could've just as easily been the ones to be saved if the two red pairs were coordinating, and we'd completely write them off as scum, possibly even voting to save them the next day, resulting in an embarrassing town loss.

Since et/gopher were civ it obviously doesn't make sense.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:28 PM, Venom Sife said:
On 7/12/2018 at 11:18 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I am in favor of it, but if my partner doesn’t want it to be known, I’m not going to put it out there.

The way I look at this game is, I am going to read EACH player not each team. 

If I have a civ-read on someone, they will have my vote at the end of the day.

I do think it can be beneficial for ALL of the teams to claim each other, but we are going to have those that refuse or those that lie. Ultimately I think if you are team green, civ-hunt and vote that way. You are voting a player, having info on the teammate may help consolidate votes on a specific team over having votes separated on teammates. If we trust what people claim, we can greatly increase our chances of getting everyone out safely.

See what I mean? He SCREAMS team red!!! He doesn’t really care about everyone’s safety! He voted for himself and said got to protect number one. #teamredbaby

if slappy screams team red....why did you vote to save his partner squire?

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I literally don't even understand the rules to this game.

I just got home and had no idea that there was even a nightfall upcoming.

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

so this game is like... opposite of mafia? is that why there are so many self-votes?

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I know my partner...

Do all pairs share the same alignment? ie, are reds with reds and greens with greens?

So the first 3 posts were tk3's first of the game.  Mostly just trying to figure out things and how the game works.

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I know, but like I said, I just got home and logged in, opened the thread, and malf immediately told me to vote squire, and then vote et.

I wasn't read up and prepared to just listen to him on either count.

Here he says that he just got online and malf was telling him to vote. 

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not read up, but I know squire is green. I have no idea what you/ET are

Here is one of the more interesting posts of the night.  Tk3 says he is not read up and was just asking questions about how the game works, yet he knows gopher/et are partners.

That would mean he had to be read up enough either by reading the thread or in a chatty.  

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

So the first 3 posts were tk3's first of the game.  Mostly just trying to figure out things and how the game works.

Here he says that he just got online and malf was telling him to vote. 

Here is one of the more interesting posts of the night.  Tk3 says he is not read up and was just asking questions about how the game works, yet he knows gopher/et are partners.

That would mean he had to be read up enough either by reading the thread or in a chatty.  

Nah, I highly doubt it. It’s definetly possible that he wasn’t read up but did some skimming through the thread. I think this is too quick of an assumption to be had. 

Just like earlier tonight for me, I have hardly read much of the game for a bit now. I’ve had quite a few times where I wasn’t read up, but caught up enough to have a vague idea of what I was looking at. Sadly after that my two youngest kids (1 and 2 years old) wouldn’t go back to sleep and one started crying so I had to put the phone down completely after that. 

Archived