Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That would assume nothing ...... I know venom and I are green. What are you missing

Venom wasn't on the squire voting line before night.  That was the line I'm talking about.  you said 2 are green.  the only other person voting for squire besides you and squire was james, thus I thought when you said 2 would be green, it sounded like you were referring to James as green. 

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Venom wasn't on the squire voting line before night.  That was the line I'm talking about.  you said 2 are green.  the only other person voting for squire besides you and squire was james, thus I thought when you said 2 would be green, it sounded like you were referring to James as green. 

Was it OT that he voted squire then?

53 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So what are you feeling for tonight? 

I'm not sure. For now I'm voting KSJ just to make sure I'm not mod killed or punished for not voting twice in a row. I'm going to a funeral service tonight so I want to make sure I get a vote in, just in case I don't make it back on before night. In the meantime (cues up Spacehog), here's my current thoughts.

GREEN

Squire/tk3: With the way last night went I find it hard to imagine that they are red. All tk3 had to do was vote for squire and they'd be saved. If they were red, why not jump on the opportunity? Still though, he said he was unsure of the setup so I could see it being a mistake. But, I'd imagine that his partners would tell him to vote squire if that was the case.

Malf/PR: I'm leaning green. The dedication so far to staying and finding greens makes me lean this way. I can't think of a scenario where the red team would benefit from this. At the same time, by doing what you said you'd do, if anyone starts to push for you to be voted out it'd look extremely scummy.

NEUTRAL

Touch/Venom: There isn't much to go on. I want to say based on Venom's play that they are scummy. But it's over the top scummy. So I think he could be an honest civ not coming across very well. I'm neutral on touch.

BCB/Shady: I still don't have a good read on either one. I could see them being either side.

RED

MD4L/Jfin: I feel like they're just trying to get by. There hasn't been much activity. MD4L has starting to post more. Maybe the ratio is getting close enough that MD4L is starting to feel  pressure to post more.

Archived