Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
  22 hours ago, Tk3 said:

so this game is like... opposite of mafia? is that why there are so many self-votes?

also, im not a fan of tk3 overexplaining here.

he had to mention the self-votes, as if he thought it would be scummy if he left that part out because people would say "how do YOU know its the opposite of mafia?"

Everything feels weird.

We have three pairs where at least one person wants to stick around for a while.

Two pairs that want to be saved without actually doing anything.

One pair that could've saved themselves but had a replacement who claimed to be confused.

On 7/14/2018 at 1:21 AM, Venom Sife said:

I decided to go for orca at the last minute because I saw my vote wasn’t going to matter on myself, and, because there was a large majority of people voting for him already so I was trying to help speed the process to a 9 vote so we could see what happened and move onto the next piece. I honestly didn’t have a clue if he was red or green. Odds were in green favor to pick someone at random, and orca already had a large number of votes. So I guess you can say peer pressure did it for me? Idk... just trying to move the game along 

appears to not know about deadline

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron what are your thoughts on james/ksj?

James is the only one right now I'm not second guessing and feel like they could be red team.  

@The Orca said his first gut reaction was that James was green as well.  My thoughts haven't differed from this much as the game has played out. 

ksj

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron what are your thoughts on james/ksj?

James is the only one right now I'm not second guessing and feel like they could be red team.  

@The Orca said his first gut reaction was that James was green as well.  My thoughts haven't differed from this much as the game has played out. 

i think james is playing the good civ until we vote him out

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I fully get their scumminess. 

If they are red team then why would tk3 just not vote themselves before night.  He had the opportunity to do so.  It would have saved a red team.  Someone from two other pairs were on their line, so the other remaining red team would have a chance to throw shade on someone else.  

To me if tk3 and squire are red team they had a perfect opportunity to get out. 

So what reason would they have to not make that move.  Would it be better to stay behind another night to set up their end game? 

@Tk3 why did you not make the move to save your pair before night ended?

I feel like I have answered this enough.

I didn't understand the rules, I didn't know that we had to share an alignment, and I was still confused about needing to vote out civs.

If I were red, chatty would have told me what to do and we would have ended it.

This is literally the same crap everyone did to me last game, tunneling on me asking about a rule and mislynching because of it.

The fact is, if I were red team, it would not even have gone to OT. Period.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I feel like I have answered this enough.

I didn't understand the rules, I didn't know that we had to share an alignment, and I was still confused about needing to vote out civs.

If I were red, chatty would have told me what to do and we would have ended it.

This is literally the same crap everyone did to me last game, tunneling on me asking about a rule and mislynching because of it.

The fact is, if I were red team, it would not even have gone to OT. Period.

I agree with you but I wanted your side again.  

57 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

tk3 seems to know just what a civ and a mafia would do in his situation, and hes picking the civ way.

if he was mafia, he would pick the civ way too

true

but if I were mafia, why would we be in this situation in the first place?

seriously, you are smarter than this

With 12 players it takes 7 votes to save someone.

VC:

2 ksj - ksj, pickle rick

1 squire-  squire

1 shady - bcb

Votes:

pickle rick - squire (74), james (78), ksj (78)

bcb - shady (75)

ksj - ksj (76)

squire - touch (76) squire (76)

56 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yet he knew et and gopher were partners.......

come on kid

look at timestamps and you will realize I figured out ET/gopher were partners long after the post where I didn't know how people knew squire and I were partners.

you're digging really hard... is it intentional?

52 minutes ago, James said:

Everything feels weird.

We have three pairs where at least one person wants to stick around for a while.

Two pairs that want to be saved without actually doing anything.

One pair that could've saved themselves but had a replacement who claimed to be confused.

For the record I have zero interest in playing this game

Archived