Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

what about ksjs late vote or james' taunting?

no idea about the late vote. Maybe he thought he was clear and didn't catch that he needed to vote in order to be able to be saved. James is taunting it's highly likely that's red however maybe he  is green that thought Green Team had won.

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

squire, you are missing something.....

if james is civ, pickle/me have to be civ.

no way we would vote a green right at the end to possibly lose 

Did you know he hadn't voted? that certainly would be a ballsy play and not out of the question. you are right though that likely means that your green because that would be just too much of a risky play

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

no idea about the late vote. Maybe he thought he was clear and didn't catch that he needed to vote in order to be able to be saved. James is taunting it's highly likely that's red however maybe he  is green that thought Green Team had won.

it didnt read like that 

also the fact that james "claims" that me and pickle are red makes no sense from his perspective 

pickle and i cast our votes for him to win

i think james is rattled because ksj screwed up

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

it didnt read like that 

also the fact that james "claims" that me and pickle are red makes no sense from his perspective 

pickle and i cast our votes for him to win

i think james is rattled because ksj screwed up

This, his posts after night come off as though he’s trying to shake things up and see what comes loose. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Did you know he hadn't voted? that certainly would be a ballsy play and not out of the question. you are right though that likely means that your green because that would be just too much of a risky play

i knew ksj wasnt currently voting, but i didnt remember that his wouldve been kicked down

also, when ksj voted, i was on my phone so i couldnt see timestamp anyway

Archived