Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You did state that you would never vote to save yourself

It's game freaking over whether we are red or green.  Do you all realize this.  We voted to save ksj last night if we are red they have to be red.  No question.  

We are green so it doesn't matter. 

If we were red why would we want out now. It makes no sense. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It's game freaking over whether we are red or green.  Do you all realize this.  We voted to save ksj last night if we are red they have to be red.  No question.  

exactly 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Because you’d be the harder group to be convinced of

I’m strongly debating whether I care enough to argue this, especially when there is room for a mislynch, but malf wanted me to play, so let’s play..

last night was LYLO for mafia, and everyone voted in their pairs.

the only team that felt the pressure as mafia to flip the vote was malf and pickle, because they didn’t want to risk a green escape to end the game

the real question isn’t whether malf is red, it’s whether they were trying to get their partners saved, or whether they knew the James/KSJ vote would yield null and they could use it as WIFOM

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I’m strongly debating whether I care enough to argue this, especially when there is room for a mislynch, but malf wanted me to play, so let’s play..

last night was LYLO for mafia, and everyone voted in their pairs.

the only team that felt the pressure as mafia to flip the vote was malf and pickle, because they didn’t want to risk a green escape to end the game

the real question isn’t whether malf is red, it’s whether they were trying to get their partners saved, or whether they knew the James/KSJ vote would yield null and they could use it as WIFOM

This is the major sticking point I’m seeing here. Last night was perfectly set up for a majority chance of green being saved. Malf even stated so, then all of a sudden it switched and nothing ended up happening. 

We have a tie with KSJ flipping to squire at 9:59pm

Same OT rules apply. You each may change your vote ONCE.

Overtime deadline is 10:25pm EST

With 10 players it’s 6 votes needed to save someone.

4 malf - james, pick rick, malf, shady

4 squire - squire, untouch, tk3, ksj

1 shady - bcb

Archived