Sign in to follow this  
JaguarCrazy2832

Auction League Draft Tips

Okay so this isn't my 1st auction league and i actually won it last year but mostly because of working the waiver wire very well. I want a more well thought out plan for the draft. It is a 14 team league(which is 4 spots larger than last so and idea of how that changes things would help) I put together my list of 196 "draftable" people(14 people x 14 roster spots) and put in ESPN's auction projected costs as a baseline and moved them up/down based on my own projections, but i have like >$300 left to allocate and think that is crazy high considering ESPN had their set for a 10 team league, i would think in a 14 team league, top guys would cost less.

Any advice on larger auction drafts as far as the $? Or any in-draft tips? 

Anybody?

Another thing I'm wondering is about QBs. Like spending a hair more on a QB/TE wouldnt be so bad since we are bidding for FA acquisitions and most likely they will be RB/WRs so is it better strategy to snag a better QB/TE since 14 of them will be started

ive only done one auction but the only thing i suggest is throwing out people you know you dont want first, so people overbid on them and waste their money