MemberOff 2018 (we are now the final!! FINAL RESULT ON P88!! congrats to our golden member)

Shady Slim

Oh god this is just another circlejerk and you named it MemberOff 2018 so now it's a meta circlejerk that just going to end up way up it's own butt. It's an internet forum not the Osc...

Just now, MWil23 said:
18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I nominate @ramssuperbowl99

I second 

I'd like to thank all of the people who helped me get to this point. It's a tremendous honor. I'd also like to thank the federal government for introducing HSAs, WAYTA for being a hotbed of weirdness, NFL Gen for being a consistent source of laughs, @mission27 for always reminding us to stay smug, and the Golden State Warriors for blowing a 3-1 lead in the finals.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh god this is just another circlejerk and you named it MemberOff 2018 so now it's a meta circlejerk that just going to end up way up it's own butt. It's an internet forum not the Osc...

I'd like to thank all of the people who helped me get to this point. It's a tremendous honor. I'd also like to thank the federal government for introducing HSAs, WAYTA for being a hotbed of weirdness, NFL Gen for being a consistent source of laughs, @mission27 for always reminding us to stay smug, and the Golden State Warriors for blowing a 3-1 lead in the finals.

So are you a Rams or Niners fan?

Archived