Potential Josh Gordon issue? *Will he report by Aug. 7th???*

buno67

Ok just a few moments ago a buddy of mine texts us this stuff about Gordon. Dude never does stuff like this and takes his sports stuff serious but it’s hard for me to really count him out. I tweeted this stuff at the radio guys to see if they know anything. It is easier for me to post my tweet so you guys can see it  

I have been a hater of Gordon but I truly hope this isn’t an issue and my buddy was getting messed with. I want to see Gordon on the field this year for the Browns. 

***edit update ***

Buddy said it happen over a month ago. Also said his source is a friend of his that use to be a replacement ref for the NFL

***edit updates 2***

looking at Gordon's Twitter. He tweets pretty regular but from April 10th to May 7th he didn't post squat. Makes sense if he tried to hide and be radio silent. Correlates with it being over a month ago too

***edit update 3***

Another buddy of mine just sent me this when I texted him the rumor I just heard.”I was talking to a co worker and he said he knows a lawyer who has connections to it so he’s been hearing the same”

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hope this is bs. I’ll be mighty pissed if not. 

And I will blame you forever @buno67

Im gonna be pissed as well. Actually started to get my hopes up for him and was starting to slightly trust him again. I was getting blinded by the Gordon Jarvis light. Hopefully it’s just a rumor!

I’m going to assume this is true because it all makes sense. 

Yeah one more slip up and he was definitely gonna be banned for life. Coleman better step up, and hopefully Callaway catches on quick. Higgins still has an opportunity to add value. 

I’d still say Gordon has been worth it all to this point you had to give his talent a shot, but he knew what it was. At least we don’t have to worry about it any longer and we can 100% move on.  

Just now, brownie man said:

I’m going to assume this is true because it all makes sense. 

Yeah one more slip up and he was definitely gonna be banned for life. Coleman better step up, and hopefully Callaway catches on quick. Higgins still has an opportunity to add value. 

I’d still say Gordon has been worth it all to this point you had to give his talent a shot, but he knew what it was. At least we don’t have to worry about it any longer and we can 100% move on.  

He may never be reinstated but he won't be banned for life, that isn't a thing with marijuana.

10 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I personally saw JG in Cleveland in late June. He had been in town for a few weeks prior. I'm not at liberty to say where/why, but I can assure you he didn't skip town. Whether he failed a test or not, I cannot confirm.

I like you better than @buno67

14 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I personally saw JG in Cleveland in late June. He had been in town for a few weeks prior. I'm not at liberty to say where/why, but I can assure you he didn't skip town. Whether he failed a test or not, I cannot confirm.

Well the only dates I can think of that he could of ran to hide was April 10th to May7th. 

Again I want to see him play so bad this year and for him to be a future weapon for Baker. Just wanted to share this rumor. I know rumors sucks but with it being Gordon and it being something to do with drugs I had to share it 

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I heard this rumor a month ago. I thought it was debunked?

Anyways not believing it until I hear actual sauces. No offense buno ?

Zero offense, just wanted to share. Also this is the first time I’m hearing about this as well

Archived