Potential Josh Gordon issue? *Will he report by Aug. 7th???*

buno67

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Buno posting an anti Josh Gordon post? That can’t possibly be right.

When was the last time I posted something anti josh Gordon before this Or the last time I went on a serious run of bashing Gordon? 

Also how was it truly anti Gordon? I brought up a rumor and even stated that I didn’t want it to be true. 

There are reason you can be anti Gordon. It’s better than anything compared to your Baker Hate!!!

35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

When was the last time I posted something anti josh Gordon before this Or the last time I went on a serious run of bashing Gordon? 

Also how was it truly anti Gordon? I brought up a rumor and even stated that I didn’t want it to be true. 

There are reason you can be anti Gordon. It’s better than anything compared to your Baker Hate!!!

no its not

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Nah you do

if your Josh Gordon 

he will actually be banned for the foreseeable future with his next suspension 

He’d get an indefinite suspension with an appeal in a year like he did last time. It wouldn’t be a lifetime ban. 

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’d get an indefinite suspension with an appeal in a year like he did last time. It wouldn’t be a lifetime ban. 

Yeah, he may never get reinstated so it's just semantics but there isn't a "lifetime" ban for marijuana positive tests. Only the hard narcotics.

Archived