Jump to content
buno67

Potential Josh Gordon issue? *Will he report by Aug. 7th???*

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Zero offense, just wanted to share. Also this is the first time I’m hearing about this as well

I read it on another website a month or more ago, pretty sure it’s false. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason I don’t buy it, if it were true but not announced, the browns would know about it and would not have wasted reps which are very limited on a player that they knew would not be available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buno posting an anti Josh Gordon post? That can’t possibly be right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Buno posting an anti Josh Gordon post? That can’t possibly be right.

/thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Buno posting an anti Josh Gordon post? That can’t possibly be right.

When was the last time I posted something anti josh Gordon before this Or the last time I went on a serious run of bashing Gordon? 

Also how was it truly anti Gordon? I brought up a rumor and even stated that I didn’t want it to be true. 

There are reason you can be anti Gordon. It’s better than anything compared to your Baker Hate!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

When was the last time I posted something anti josh Gordon before this Or the last time I went on a serious run of bashing Gordon? 

Also how was it truly anti Gordon? I brought up a rumor and even stated that I didn’t want it to be true. 

There are reason you can be anti Gordon. It’s better than anything compared to your Baker Hate!!!

no its not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, buno67 said:

 It’s better than anything compared to your Baker Hate!!!

This post is about %10 accurate. I’d bet 100$ most people would agree with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This post is about %10 accurate. I’d bet 100$ most people would agree with me.

So beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You don’t get banned for life for this. Just another one year suspension. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You don’t get banned for life for this. Just another one year suspension. 

Nah you do

if your Josh Gordon 

he will actually be banned for the foreseeable future with his next suspension 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Nah you do

if your Josh Gordon 

he will actually be banned for the foreseeable future with his next suspension 

He’d get an indefinite suspension with an appeal in a year like he did last time. It wouldn’t be a lifetime ban. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’d get an indefinite suspension with an appeal in a year like he did last time. It wouldn’t be a lifetime ban. 

Yeah, he may never get reinstated so it's just semantics but there isn't a "lifetime" ban for marijuana positive tests. Only the hard narcotics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×