Sign in to follow this  
HDsportsfan

Per NFL.com Demarco Murray to retire

Good for him. He had a really good career, getting out before the body totally breaks down is smart IMO.

He was a beast behind our line. only left to chase the money. Was never the same without our line.

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2018 at 2:10 PM, textaz03 said:

He was a beast behind our line. only left to chase the money. Was never the same without our line.

Honestly, I don’t think this is the case. He was a beast from day one. People seem to forget how good he was his rookie season before he ended up getting injured and missed the last several games of the season (which probably was also part of the reason the team barely missed the playoffs that year). Missing time due to injury was common for him before the 2014 season, and it affected his production.

He also led the entire AFC in rushing yardage in 2016. The guy wasn’t just a player who had one absolutely sensational year behind a very good Dallas o-line. He was always very good simply being viewed on his own.

Edited by NoFlyZone

I agree Murray was a beast BEFORE our line. But I'm happy we didn't sign him to a crazy 6 year deal in 2015 in light of everything.