Who Will Be The Worst Team in the NFL?

AlNFL19

Who Will Be The NFL's Worst?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will hold the No. 1 overall draft pick in 2019? (Team Super Bowl odds according to Bovada in parentheses)

• New York Jets (200-1)
    • Miami Dolphins (150-1)
    • Chicago Bears (100-1)
    • Cincinnati Bengals (100-1)
    • Buffalo Bills (100-1)
    • Arizona Cardinals (100-1)
    • Cleveland Browns (80-1)
    • Washington (75-1)
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers (70-1)
    • Indianapolis Colts (70-1)
    • Seattle Seahawks (60-1)
    • Detroit Lions (55-1)
    • Baltimore Ravens (55-1)
    • Tennessee Titans (45-1)
    • Denver Broncos (40-1)
    • Carolina Panthers (35-1)
    • Dallas Cowboys (33-1)
    • New York Giants (33-1)
    • Kansas City Chiefs (30-1)
    • Other (Please Specify)

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

lol AFC East. Tom Brady's never had a real challenge in his own division.

more like afc LEAST amiritie

I'm going with the Bills, here. I was super low on Allen well before he was drafted by a rival. They'll scrape together a couple wins, and the Jets might well take 2nd overall.

On 7/14/2018 at 12:59 PM, Jimmy Austin said:

Dolphins. They seem like the least talented team. 

Least talented, or least recognizable names?

On 7/14/2018 at 9:22 PM, Jimmy Austin said:

A lot of the media outlets seem to think that. They could prove me wrong. Nobody really knows how these teams will do.

oh

On 7/14/2018 at 9:36 PM, Jimmy Austin said:

I admit that I don't know a lot about some of these teams and I do get my info from ESPN, Fox, NFL N,

Oh. I see

I'm not gonna railroad this thread, but I'll address some of this in a write up later here

This is quite easily a two team race between the Bills and the Browns.  I don't care how many FA's you sign or how high your draft picks are they just went 1-31 over the past two years.  BUF's OL and QB are easily among the worst in the league which is a recipe for disaster.

Dark horse worst teams are INDY (if Luck gets hurt only), WAS (downgrade at QB, tough schedule), TB (could start out really bad with Fitz and crumble), MIA (if they have QB issues they lack talent to make up for it).

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

This is quite easily a two team race between the Bills and the Browns.  I don't care how many FA's you sign or how high your draft picks are they just went 1-31 over the past two years.  BUF's OL and QB are easily among the worst in the league which is a recipe for disaster.

Dark horse worst teams are INDY (if Luck gets hurt only), WAS (downgrade at QB, tough schedule), TB (could start out really bad with Fitz and crumble)

If I'm being honest, the Browns will probably win 4-5 games this season. They're a team that's trending upward, talent should finally start to take a foothold in that locker room and lift them up. But that said, it comes down to how well and how quickly Baker Mayfield can perform. They have some good weapons around him as well as a pretty good defense. They absolutely still have holes on their team though.

Just now, Danger said:

If I'm being honest, the Browns will probably win 4-5 games this season. They're a team that's trending upward, talent should finally start to take a foothold in that locker room and lift them up. But that said, it comes down to how well and how quickly Baker Mayfield can perform. They have some good weapons around him as well as a pretty good defense. They absolutely still have holes on their team though.

Agreed I think they are moving in the right direction but still very well in play for worst team in the league still.  It's likely going to BUF if we're being honest here.  They are pretty awful at two major areas QB and OL.  Their weapons outside of an aging Shady are pretty weak as well.  The D is decent but not good enough for what they are going to be asked to do week in week out.  

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

Agreed I think they are moving in the right direction but still very well in play for worst team in the league still.  It's likely going to BUF if we're being honest here.  They are pretty awful at two major areas QB and OL.  Their weapons outside of an aging Shady are pretty weak as well.  The D is decent but not good enough for what they are going to be asked to do week in week out.  

I agree with you that it's a two team race right now. But it's between Buffalo, and your Jets.

Just now, Danger said:

I agree with you that it's a two team race right now. But it's between Buffalo, and your Jets.

Same story different year. Jets were going to be the worst team the past two seasons and weren't in the running either year.  They clearly improved on the OL, secondary, WR with Enunwa healthy and possibly at QB if TB or Darnold win the job.  Pretty confident yet again they will be picking top 10 but not top 3.  

16 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:
21 minutes ago, Danger said:

To Danger, there may be holes because we can't be sure yet but where are you seeing them right now?

As far as the defense, if healthy and Ward can play I think the talent is there for what they will be asked to do.

However, to be the worst you have to beat the worst. Wait, that doesn't make sense. Still, the Browns should have been a 3 or 4 win team last year so they underachieved. Hue will have to prove that it wasn't fault before I clear them from being a worst in the league candidate.

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

To Danger, there may be holes because we can't be sure yet but where are you seeing them right now?

As far as the defense, if healthy and Ward can play I think the talent is there for what they will be asked to do.

However, to be the worst you have to beat the worst. Wait, that doesn't make sense. Still, the Browns should have been a 3 or 4 win team last year so they underachieved. Hue will have to prove that it wasn't fault before I clear them from being a worst in the league candidate.

OT is a HUGE concern as of right now on the Browns. DT also, to a somewhat lesser degree. There are other positions that could stand to be improved but it's to a lesser extent.

13 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

I picked the Colts because I question Luck's viability. Especially if Luck is out, I don't see them being favored in any game this season, outside the NYJ, and that's only a maybe.

Funny thing is the Jets may be the 2nd best team in the AFC East.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Seriously though! Automatic five wins minimum.

To answer the question though, I'd say the Bills. Even if Shady isn't suspended, he's 30 with a ton of mileage. That's the cliff.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Honestly so stupid. Can't see them losing any of those 6 games as long as Brady is playing, and that alone could win them the division this year lmao

Archived