Who Will Be The Worst Team in the NFL?

AlNFL19

Who Will Be The NFL's Worst?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will hold the No. 1 overall draft pick in 2019? (Team Super Bowl odds according to Bovada in parentheses)

• New York Jets (200-1)
    • Miami Dolphins (150-1)
    • Chicago Bears (100-1)
    • Cincinnati Bengals (100-1)
    • Buffalo Bills (100-1)
    • Arizona Cardinals (100-1)
    • Cleveland Browns (80-1)
    • Washington (75-1)
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers (70-1)
    • Indianapolis Colts (70-1)
    • Seattle Seahawks (60-1)
    • Detroit Lions (55-1)
    • Baltimore Ravens (55-1)
    • Tennessee Titans (45-1)
    • Denver Broncos (40-1)
    • Carolina Panthers (35-1)
    • Dallas Cowboys (33-1)
    • New York Giants (33-1)
    • Kansas City Chiefs (30-1)
    • Other (Please Specify)

If the Browns had another coach besides Hue Jackson, I would look & pick someone else just to try to be creative.

1-31? Are you serious?

Any other coach.

I don't care how many good drafts they might have had, future draft picks to load the roster or even a friendly schedule.

They are worse than the Aints of yesteryear's.

And that's saying something.

What's sad is, this Browns team has talent.

they should easily win 5 games. Easily.

Hue Jackson is just terrible. I feel sorry for the Browns.

Hue Jackson is so garbage I wouldn’t be shocked if we were in contention for #1 again. There’s zero f’ing reason we couldn’t luck into 1 fluke win last year. The Steelers game summarized that team. Kizer was the worst QB we’ve ever had.

8 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Least talented, or least recognizable names?

oh

Oh. I see

I'm not gonna railroad this thread, but I'll address some of this in a write up later here

You guys also have a pretty tough schedule NFC North and AFC North. Also NE twice, Oak who I think should be improved and the Jets with Darnold who I think will be in discussion for OROY. 

I'll go with the Browns. I'll ride them as the #1 overall pick favorites until they prove me wrong; same way I will always ride the Patriots as SB contenders until they prove me wrong. They had a good offseason and all, but I mean it's still the same coach and same culture that has resulted in 1-31 over last 2 years, they're the safest bet to bottom feed.

51 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Chicago for me. Not a believer in their young QB. 

With their D, more weapons on offense and a young QB having another year under his belt? I doubt it.

Anyways, I'll have to go with the Bills. That offense without Shady is gonna be nothing short of a trainwreck, but their defense will keep them in games to a point. 

On 7/17/2018 at 10:57 AM, JBURGE said:

Honestly so stupid. Can't see them losing any of those 6 games as long as Brady is playing, and that alone could win them the division this year lmao

In any other division the Patriots would still probably win at least 4 games of the 6. There aren't a lot of teams that could consistently beat them.

Its laughable how bad the AFC East is and has been for way too long

3 teams from that division dominate the voting for who is going to be the worst team in the league. Again. Year after year after year of cakewalks

This is especially important when it comes to tie breakers and HFA since those gimmes are all Conference wins and many "common opponent" wins in the AFC

Jets. I don't trust their roster at all.

And then the Colts. Unless Andrew Luck is healthy (he probably will be) and plays like a God (probably won't), they are going to be an eye sore.

And then the Dolphins. And then the Bills. And then the Bengals.

Top 5 picks next year:

#1--Jets (Nick Bosa)

#2--Colts (Ed Oliver)

#3--Dolphins (Drew Lock)

#4--Bills (N'Keal Harry)

#5--Bengals (Dexter Lawrence)

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

Its laughable how bad the AFC East is and has been for way too long

3 teams from that division dominate the voting for who is going to be the worst team in the league. Again. Year after year after year of cakewalks

This is especially important when it comes to tie breakers and HFA since those gimmes are all Conference wins and many "common opponent" wins in the AFC

lol

here is each division's win % against non-division teams since 2001:

Fo9FOMW.png

(you can basically throw out 2001, as that was before the divisional re-alignment)

Archived