World Cup Final - France vs Croatia (Sunday 15th July, 11am US EST)

drd23

Who will win the World Cup?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the World Cup?

• France
    • Croatia
    • Football will be the winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/15/2018 at 03:19 PM

7 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

This France team for at least the next 3 tournaments are scary gonna be scary watch out. Not even at our best. So much talent in France. It’s unfair.

RB is probably the only position I'm not aware of having multiple superior talents under 25, but that's true of pretty much every country that's not Iberian regardless of age.

29 minutes ago, yankee0724 said:

Just seen an article that called Kylian Mbappe the "breakout star" of the World Cup like he isn't the second most expensive transfer in history or anything.

I mean his price tag was largely based on his potential and the fact that he was going to PSG. He asserted himself from the best young player to one of the best wingers in the world. I would definitely say this was a breakout tournament.

26 minutes ago, drd23 said:

RB is probably the only position I'm not aware of having multiple superior talents under 25, but that's true of pretty much every country that's not Iberian regardless of age.

Pavard/Sidibe. It sounds silly to say that this team is overcrowded.

Just some young names to watch out for: Kimpembe, Lenglet, Aouar, Nkunku, N’Dombele, Samson, Theo Hernandez, Mukiele. Loaded.

Archived