Rate my Mock Draft Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 11:51 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I couldn't disagree with your more philosophically dingo. Sorry man

1) Fournette- that man is literally the entire offense. They have booty cheeks Blake Bortles at QB. That offense is run, run and run some more. 

2) Drake and Collins produced as really good fantasy RB's last year and they don't have really any competition this year. Frank Gore might steal some touches early but over the long haul of the season Drake will win out. Allen and Dixon have been on the Ravens for years and have never been good. Why would that start now.

3) You can't chase last years's stats. That will win you last years' fantasy league. Corey Davis is the clear #1 in what should be a more pass happy offense. That is a recipe for a solid #2 WR

4) As far as the bench, I'm not trying to win 4th. I'm trying to win 1st. So my late round philosophy is try and grab the potential home run players rather than trying to hit a bunch of doubles. Those players aren't playing for me early, so I might as well gamble on upside and if they don't work out, there will be plenty of those safe doubles sitting on the waiver wire if I need them. 

In the early rounds you play safe (hence why I value players like Fournette and Jones). At QB and TE I like to be pretty safe but in the later rounds, at RB and WR go big or go home.

Aside from Allison after week one the bench is booty.

Fournette is fine despite the injury, but while he the focus of the offense, he is the focus on defense, too.
Collins is OK and a second RB, but there should have been better options.

Guessing that the rest will prevail based on the progressive nature of things is dubious.
My contention was that there is far too much speculation and not enough certainty.
You have to plug holes with known entities for injuries, benchings and bye weeks.

4 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

Aside from Allison after week one the bench is booty.

Fournette is fine despite the injury, but while he the focus of the offense, he is the focus on defense, too.
Collins is OK and a second RB, but there should have been better options.

Guessing that the rest will prevail based on the progressive nature of things is dubious.
My contention was that there is far too much speculation and not enough certainty.
You have to plug holes with known entities for injuries, benchings and bye weeks.

Wow you went back for this haha 

Well I went 0-5 in my first week with my teams so you might not be wrong haha 

• 1 month later...

Archived