Rate my Mock Draft Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He looks like the lead back by far in Denver. Getting 3 RB's not in time shares to start the draft puts me in a real position of power. I feel like Freeman is Jordan Howard with better hands. I'll take that in the 3rd all day long. 

Fair enough, was just curious of your take is all

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Yeah went RB rounds 1-3

I'm not crazy about Mixon/Howard at 20/21, just seems like a little bit of a reach but i suppose that is what it takes to have 3 RBs worth starting most weeks. I still dont understand the major appeal of Corey Davis. Walker is still a favorite of Mariota and they have 2 very good RBs so i would think they'd lean on them alot too

13 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm not crazy about Mixon/Howard at 20/21, just seems like a little bit of a reach but i suppose that is what it takes to have 3 RBs worth starting most weeks. I still dont understand the major appeal of Corey Davis. Walker is still a favorite of Mariota and they have 2 very good RBs so i would think they'd lean on them alot too

I don't mind them there, it was either Gronk/Kelce or a WR like Hilton/Evans/Thielen/Diggs and I feel like I could more easily live without those guys than I could Mixon/Howard. The WR's seem pretty deep to me this year. As for Davis, it's because he was the 5th pick last year and flashed many times over the course of the season, is in an updated offensive scheme, is showing a great rapport with Mariota through camp so far, and won't be entering the season trying to come back from an injury he clearly needed more time to heal from. There were so many factors working against him last season that are gone entering this one.

Thoughts on this one? I like it more.

QB: Cousins, Garoppolo

RB: Gurley, Howard, R. Freeman, Ingram, Anderson

WR: Green, Cooper, Hogan, Goodwin, Matthews

TE: Reed, Doyle

QB's are serviceable, love the RB's and WR's, and Reed is a good option imo if he can stay healthy. If he can't then Doyle I think is an underrated TE that can spot fill in instances Reed can't go. He had 80/690/4 on 108 targets which isn't horrible. If he can hold off Ebron I wouldn't mind him if a healthy Luck returns.

41 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I don't mind them there, it was either Gronk/Kelce or a WR like Hilton/Evans/Thielen/Diggs and I feel like I could more easily live without those guys than I could Mixon/Howard. The WR's seem pretty deep to me this year. As for Davis, it's because he was the 5th pick last year and flashed many times over the course of the season, is in an updated offensive scheme, is showing a great rapport with Mariota through camp so far, and won't be entering the season trying to come back from an injury he clearly needed more time to heal from. There were so many factors working against him last season that are gone entering this one.

Thoughts on this one? I like it more.

QB: Cousins, Garoppolo

RB: Gurley, Howard, R. Freeman, Ingram, Anderson

WR: Green, Cooper, Hogan, Goodwin, Matthews

TE: Reed, Doyle

QB's are serviceable, love the RB's and WR's, and Reed is a good option imo if he can stay healthy. If he can't then Doyle I think is an underrated TE that can spot fill in instances Reed can't go. He had 80/690/4 on 108 targets which isn't horrible. If he can hold off Ebron I wouldn't mind him if a healthy Luck returns.

I like that one quite a bit. B

back to the previous one though, i agree WR is very deep so i myself might have to reach on some RBs. I wouldn’t mind taking Gronk/Kelce and then still having Mixon/Howard as my #2 RB though at all. None of those WRs would make me want to pass on Mixon and I’m not a big fan either

I believe I just slayed this mock draft (3rd pick)....

QBAaron RodgersGB
RBEzekiel ElliottDAL
RBMarshawn LynchOAK
WRLarry FitzgeraldARI
WRChris HoganNE
TERob GronkowskiNE
FLXIsaiah CrowellNYJ
DSTCarolina PanthersCAR
KJustin TuckerBAL

BNRobby AndersonNYJ
BNJamison CrowderWAS
BNTy MontgomeryGB
BNPeyton BarberTB
BNLatavius MurrayMIN
BNRobert KelleyWAS

55 minutes ago, Klomp said:

I believe I just slayed this mock draft (3rd pick)....

QBAaron RodgersGB
RBEzekiel ElliottDAL
RBMarshawn LynchOAK
WRLarry FitzgeraldARI
WRChris HoganNE
TERob GronkowskiNE
FLXIsaiah CrowellNYJ
DSTCarolina PanthersCAR
KJustin TuckerBAL

BNRobby AndersonNYJ
BNJamison CrowderWAS
BNTy MontgomeryGB
BNPeyton BarberTB
BNLatavius MurrayMIN
BNRobert KelleyWAS

Crowell as your FLEX is rough and I am not a fan of that bench. I wouldn't have drafted Rodgers and gotten a stronger RB2 or WR2 and had Lynch or Hogan as the Flex. Drafting Rodgers won't be worth it at the end of your draft.

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Crowell as your FLEX is rough and I am not a fan of that bench. I wouldn't have drafted Rodgers and gotten a stronger RB2 or WR2 and had Lynch or Hogan as the Flex. Drafting Rodgers won't be worth it at the end of your draft.

Fair. Honestly, after I kept looking at it, I had more second thoughts. I do think one of the WRs would end up as my flex more often than not.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I agree with most of this. I loved trading for a QB like Rodgers last year because he could start vs anyone but i didnt have to pay a premium on draft day for him. I like Anderson and thats it on the bench. I dont mind Lynch as a #2 but Gruden in Oakland has me concerned for him. Your flex is a major concern there

2 hours ago, Klomp said:

Fair. Honestly, after I kept looking at it, I had more second thoughts. I do think one of the WRs would end up as my flex more often than not.

I like Crowder as a flex especially in a PPR. With Alex Smith, I expect him to get a ton of targets.

5 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

12 team PPR 6th spot

QB: Cousins

RB: Barkley, Mixon, Howard, Karryon Johnson, L Murry, R Kelly

WR: Marvin Jones, E Sanders, Robbie A, Agholor, Mike Williams, R Grant

TE:  J Reed

WR is a concern which is rare in most mocks. The 1-2-3 trio at RB and Kerryon is a good start and i like Cousins and Marvin Jones. I'm not big on Emmanuel Sanders but he and Anderson should make up a serviceable #2. Jordan Reed as your only TE is scary just because you know he's gonna get hurt

12-team standard mock (I had the 4th pick) 

QB: Jimmy Garappolo 
RB: David Johnson
RB: Lesean McCoy
WR: Juju Smith Schuster
WR: Emmanuel Sanders 
TE: Rob Gronkowski 
Flex: Marshawn Lynch
DST: Eagles
K: Greg Zuerlein

Bench:
QB: Jared Goff
WR: Jamison Crowder
WR: Cooper Kupp
WR: Marquise Goodwin
RB: Peyton Barber
RB: Corey Clement 

This is the first mock I've tried where I've taken Gronk and actually liked the overall outcome at the end of the draft. I'd be pretty happy if I came away from my big money league draft with this team. 

Archived