WR Preview

Kiwibrown

WR's   

39 members have voted

1. 1. which Wr has the most impact on the offense this year?

2. 2. How do you feel about the WR group

• Excellent, top 5 in the NFL
    • Good group
    • Decent
    • below average
    • Ray Farmer would be proud
  3. 3. For spots 5 & 6 who do you want on the roster? Multichoice.

Check out DBN for a decent write up on our WR group.

We have just paid 75 million to Jarvis Landry and excellent slot/possession WR. We have the Freak of nature Flash Gordon. Corey Coleman and antonio Galloway round out our top 4 WR's, both of which have 1st round talent but have a lot to prove. 

We have NFL vets, Janis, Higgins and SPARQ legend Louis fighting for there nfl lives. 

We have a bunch interesting guys at the bottom of the roster, size and speed freaks Ratley, Willies. Evan Berry is a brother of Eric Berry was a college DB but is a savage in the open field. 

How you all be feeling?

there are a of character issues in the group, JG and weed, Landry and DV, Coleman and people getting beat up, Galloway and weed. Ricardo Louis and suckage. does this concern you?

Image result for Josh Gordon GIf

Check out this Tom follery

Image result for Jarvis Landry GIf

Landry being the more reliable option, whether or not Gordon has a plastic appendage attached to his leg during urine testing, for question 1. Gordon being the bigger-play, more explosive option if he stays in line. Overall, I think Landry/Taylor chemistry, with Tyrod not being much of a downfield passer, is the most successful.

I feel fairly good about the room. I still don’t know that Coleman is even a good #3. He’s not really even shown that many flashes. He’s going to have to make some sort of splash to get that year 5 option picked up after the year. I’m hoping Callaway really comes on and takes that role as the season goes. 

I like Janis as a good locker room guy and quality STer. Gimme no more Louis. Please.

Gordon is obviously the most talented receiver by far on our roster, but I could see Landry making an equally as big of an impact. Some would argue that Taylor didn't throw the deep ball often due to the receivers he had in Buffalo, and that may be true, but I think he's a pretty cautious QB by nature. Point being, a possession receiver like Landry should have a lot of balls thrown his way and he may have more opportunities to make an impact than Gordon.

I think our group of receivers has the potential to be very good. But can Coleman take the next step? He's shown flashes but has been very inconsistent. Calloway has first round talent, but he's had character concerns and is an unproven rookie. If those guys can produce, and Gordon and Landry are Gordon and Landry, then we could have a really impressive group.

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I voted Janis and Ratley. I was excited about Hollywood when he was drafted but not sure he's got it at this point. I like all the explosiveness at receiver. 

And our receiving core is clearly top-5. Clearly.

I totally agree. Higgins is light and plays lighter than he is. His hands aren't good enough for someone who isn't super fast. 

I think our 4 receiver sets could be lethal, not many teams have 4 cover corners, Galloway or Coleman vs a nickel or dime DB is a good match up for us. 

Janis I think is a great 6th receiver/gunner.

ratley is interesting.  a great 6th round pick. 

Also @Bonanza23 I see you taking advantage of the multi choice system, well done. 

Archived