Aquaman (December 2018)

Acgott

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Not necessarily anyone here, but if you liked Ragnarok because it was fun, and you didnt like Aquaman, youre just being a hater. They arent equal films, but to me they were pretty close and I had very similar experiences in both.

I dont agree with this and I really enjoyed Aquaman. I think Ragnarok is far superior in pretty much ever department. Again, very much liked Aquaman, but Rags is in another league IMO

On 1/2/2019 at 9:13 PM, Deadpulse said:

I dont agree with this and I really enjoyed Aquaman. I think Ragnarok is far superior in pretty much ever department. Again, very much liked Aquaman, but Rags is in another league IMO

Havent seen Aquaman yet, but I dont get what was so special about Ragnarok.   It was good and I enjoyed it, but it wasnt on the level of Marvel movies like Civil War or Winter Soldier IMO.   

Like I said, hard for me to say where Aquaman would fall in from my standpoint, but I feel like people overrate Ragnarok.

Its all a matter of opinion, though.

7 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Havent seen Aquaman yet, but I dont get what was so special about Ragnarok.   It was good and I enjoyed it, but it wasnt on the level of Marvel movies like Civil War or Winter Soldier IMO.   

Civil War is the Marvel flick I like to watch the most and I still think from a pure storytelling/cinematic standpoint that Winter Soldier is the best film of all Marvel movies. So I think you and I are on the same page in that sense. Ragnarok is by and far the best Thor movie from a pack of mediocre to straight trash flicks, and by that right it gets more praise than it deserves. However, it is still a very well crafted movie with equal parts action, spectacle, and humor. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived