Dolphins 2nd round rookie LB Raekwon McMillan out for season with torn ACL

TheKillerNacho

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20313050/dolphins-rookie-lb-raekwon-mcmillan-season-torn-acl

Ouch... worst case scenario , as anyone who watched the first preseason game feared. This really hurts especially with Koa Misi already out. We were really counting on the kid to step up into the starting role. Linebacker was a huge weakness for us. Outside of free agent Lawrence Timmons and Kiko Alonso, we have absolutely no healthy linebackers worth a damn.

our bills can beat your dolphins twice this year. as bad as we are offensively.

dolphins got a lot of talent, but they can't sustain consistency on both sides of the ball, 

do you see them in the playoffs again this year? they had 10 close games last year.

your secondary needs help.

2 hours ago, jalopy jamoke said:

our bills can beat your dolphins twice this year. as bad as we are offensively.

dolphins got a lot of talent, but they can't sustain consistency on both sides of the ball, 

do you see them in the playoffs again this year? they had 10 close games last year.

your secondary needs help.

Tbh you guys will be fighting for the first overall pick with the Jets lmao.

And no I don't think we're playoff bound this year especially with the recent string of injuries.

yeah but it's buffalo, fans are optimistic every year regardless of how bad it is. lol.

seriously we have 4 very good pass rushers, lawson, hughes, alexander, and yarbrough; a talented rookie from out of nowhere.

we have dareus, and Williams back at the 4 3 again. 

the drudgery we have is our offense. teams will stack us like never before on the run. we need miracles at wr and te.

ajayi is the guy I look out for. Cutler throws untimely interceptions a lot.

I expect dolphins and bills games to be decided in the fourth quarter.

by than we will have zay Jones going.

our linebacker is a question mark too actually. ragland was supposed to be a big play guy in the 3 4. But he's having all he can handle at 4 3 transition.

our secondary will be a surprise, playing lots of zone. our coach is known for making dbs into solid players.

granted you have every reason to laugh, but I'm predicting that we will shock everybody, and go 8 and 8.

2 hours ago, Kparty15 said:

I'm sure he will still be able to come back from this and have a good career for Miami.

He took over the starting Mike spot in the second practice I believe, and never looked back.

He'll still only be 21 at the start of the 2018 season. I wish him all the best and look forward to seeing him next season.

Archived