Rams give Brandin Cooks 5-year extension

RamRod

1 hour ago, showtime said:

First player ever with 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons with 3 different teams.  Lol that's a random stat and most great players don't play on three different teams in three years.

LeBron is on his 3rd team in the last 6yrs in the NBA and he is by many the best player in NBA history. So how does that happen from by most people the GOAT? 

My point is, people take changing teams a negative. Cooks didnt leave like LeBron did to go to Miami, then go back to Cleveland, then go to the Lakers. Cooks got traded. Ill give you that for some reason he wasnt happy in NO and wanted to be traded. It wasnt a big story but behind the scenes thats what was going on. The Saints traded him to NE.That wouldve never happened if the Rams had a 1st round pick last offseason to give to the Saints because McVay wanted Cooks badly. So then he goes to NE and the Pats didnt want to pay the man and the Rams now had a 1st round pick so when they talked to the Pats and dangled that 1st round pick out there, the Pats took it. Cooks isnt going anywhere anytime soon. He has found a nice home now with the Rams and he is going to do some great things. 

19 hours ago, showtime said:

First player ever with 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons with 3 different teams.  Lol that's a random stat and most great players don't play on three different teams in three years.

I can't wait to see this random player burn you defense multiple times this year. It should be fun. 

5 hours ago, Flounch said:

I can't wait to see this random player burn you defense multiple times this year. It should be fun. 

Flounch, you spent a full year saying much worse things about our QB. You can't be mad at him for saying that. ;)

Archived