MightyMouse07

Who do you take #1  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Big 4 is best?

• Bell
    • DJ
    • Gurley
    • Zeke

How would you rank these guys? Does it differ in a PPR?

L. Bell

D. Johnson

T. Gurley

E. Elliot

I feel like Zeke has a bounce back year and leads to the league in rushing. I know Gurley was possessed last year but I'm afraid of him this year. Feel like some regression will happen with the Rams offense. I think DJ gets a ton of touches and does well with them. He is a guy I'm targeting early. Bell not showing up for camp or preseason is scary. Not sure where I'd draft him at this point.

Super tough question, and fortunately (unfortunately?) I don't have to make it this year.

I personally rank them:

Gurley

DJ

Bell

Zeke

fist three are almost interchangeable.  Bell I'm worried about coasting for a pay day this year (only slightly, but enough to push the other two ahead).  DJ should be fresh and was a super beast.  However, anytime QB and scheme change, it's a big deal to me.  Gurley I'm worried about regression, but less so then the reasons I listed for DJ/Bell so by default he's my #1.

Zeke is going to get to see the 8/9 players in the box treatment this year.  His O line and talent will overcome (hence why I'm not fading him out of the top 4), but makes him an easy after thought to the other 3 for me.  

8 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Super tough question, and fortunately (unfortunately?) I don't have to make it this year.

I personally rank them:

Gurley

DJ

Bell

Zeke

fist three are almost interchangeable.  Bell I'm worried about coasting for a pay day this year (only slightly, but enough to push the other two ahead).  DJ should be fresh and was a super beast.  However, anytime QB and scheme change, it's a big deal to me.  Gurley I'm worried about regression, but less so then the reasons I listed for DJ/Bell so by default he's my #1.

Zeke is going to get to see the 8/9 players in the box treatment this year.  His O line and talent will overcome (hence why I'm not fading him out of the top 4), but makes him an easy after thought to the other 3 for me.  

How can you not think that about DJ.  He is going to be the focal point of every defense and his OL is not great.

1. Gurley 
2. Zeke
3. Bell (because of the hold out or he would be #2)
4. DJ

6 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

How can you not think that about DJ.  He is going to be the focal point of every defense and his OL is not great.

1. Gurley 
2. Zeke
3. Bell (because of the hold out or he would be #2)
4. DJ

At least DJ has a WR like Fitz to help keep defenses honest

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 5:10 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

At least DJ has a WR like Fitz to help keep defenses honest

and a QB like Bradford that loves to dump off to the RB. 

I get the 2nd pick this year and while I have Gurley rated #1, I'm super infatuated with DJ and as wrong as it probably is, I'm seriously considering him over Bell or Zeke. Actually I'd take him over Zeke pretty easily but Bell is a much harder choice.  

21 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

and a QB like Bradford that loves to dump off to the RB. 

I get the 2nd pick this year and while I have Gurley rated #1, I'm super infatuated with DJ and as wrong as it probably is, I'm seriously considering him over Bell or Zeke. Actually I'd take him over Zeke pretty easily but Bell is a much harder choice.  

I agree 100% especially in ppr. I could pass on Zeke and and not lose sleep over it if I’m wrong but even though i dont trust him Bell probably has to be a Top-2 pick

Archived