Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
big_palooka

Training Camp 2018

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

In all honesty I really wanted to hate 6ix9 but I don’t and I’m an Old Head when it comes to Hip hop/ Rap 

He's perfected the art of trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

In all honesty I really wanted to hate 6ix9 but I don’t and I’m an Old Head when it comes to Hip hop/ Rap 

Ha same. Definitely wouldn't consider myself a fan. But given his appearance, I assumed he was garbage and his music is surprisingly tolerable. So I guess I judged a ridiculous looking book by its cover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

In all honesty I really wanted to hate 6ix9 but I don’t and I’m an Old Head when it comes to Hip hop/ Rap 

Man, I felt the same. Truly was disappointed in myself when I actually liked one of his songs. Dude just needs to make them longer every one of his songs are 2 and half minutes long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conley was out there practicing so as long as that continues I will be happy. Didn't see anything about Obi not being out there so that's a positive as well.  I really think a guy like MEJ could be on the hot seat if he can't make it out of camp healthy and show something to Gruden. He's someone who I don't expect to be around next year, but hope he balls out in his contract year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He's perfected the art of trolling.

Cole has bars, but idk he kinda puts me too sleep. I prefer Kendrick

 

69 the art of trolling, so funny with character, putting on for New York, no industry plant an organic rise,  has his own style....  I like his songs are short, just short intense music..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Conley was out there practicing so as long as that continues I will be happy. Didn't see anything about Obi not being out there so that's a positive as well.  I really think a guy like MEJ could be on the hot seat if he can't make it out of camp healthy and show something to Gruden. He's someone who I don't expect to be around next year, but hope he balls out in his contract year. 

I don't think we bring in Breeland... going be Conely and Melvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Totty said:

😂😂😂

 

Wait he's kidding right?  No way D dunks on Mack?!? Right? 

I remember at the end of that movie Woody jammed it for the win, so it can happen...in hollywood.😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to here Erik Harris beat out Nelson for safety. everyone else just stay healthy and Mo at DT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, big_palooka said:

Everyone freakout!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gareon Conley practiced yesterdy, and looked great. Had an amazing pass breakup, guy has unreal closing speed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, roi34 said:

Want to here Erik Harris beat out Nelson for safety. everyone else just stay healthy and Mo at DT.

He played a lot with the number 1s yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

He played a lot with the number 1s yesterday

Was Obi running with the 2s then? Did he make any plays? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He's perfected the art of trolling.

its a shame 69 doesn't get radio play, he has the best album of 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×