Training Camp 2018

big_palooka

1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

In all honesty I really wanted to hate 6ix9 but I don’t and I’m an Old Head when it comes to Hip hop/ Rap 

Ha same. Definitely wouldn't consider myself a fan. But given his appearance, I assumed he was garbage and his music is surprisingly tolerable. So I guess I judged a ridiculous looking book by its cover

2 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

In all honesty I really wanted to hate 6ix9 but I don’t and I’m an Old Head when it comes to Hip hop/ Rap 

Man, I felt the same. Truly was disappointed in myself when I actually liked one of his songs. Dude just needs to make them longer every one of his songs are 2 and half minutes long. 

Conley was out there practicing so as long as that continues I will be happy. Didn't see anything about Obi not being out there so that's a positive as well.  I really think a guy like MEJ could be on the hot seat if he can't make it out of camp healthy and show something to Gruden. He's someone who I don't expect to be around next year, but hope he balls out in his contract year. 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He's perfected the art of trolling.

Cole has bars, but idk he kinda puts me too sleep. I prefer Kendrick

69 the art of trolling, so funny with character, putting on for New York, no industry plant an organic rise,  has his own style....  I like his songs are short, just short intense music..

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Conley was out there practicing so as long as that continues I will be happy. Didn't see anything about Obi not being out there so that's a positive as well.  I really think a guy like MEJ could be on the hot seat if he can't make it out of camp healthy and show something to Gruden. He's someone who I don't expect to be around next year, but hope he balls out in his contract year. 

I don't think we bring in Breeland... going be Conely and Melvin

Archived