Packers Board Preseason Practice Meetup!?!?

AlexGreen#20

Would anyone have any interest in conducting a Packer board outing to watch one of the Packer Practices and do a lunch and drinks thing before/after?

A different message board that I post on did something similar (a regular season Bucks game) to this, a few years ago and it was a huge success. It really brought the board together as a community and created some friendships that have really lasted

If there's interest, there are 3 weekend practice dates that stuck out as potential options: 

• Saturday July 28th at 11:15 (probably too short of notice for most people)
  • Family Night on Saturday August 4th at 7:15
  • Sunday August 12th at 12:15 

I'd prefer to do the August 12th practice date, but I could make any of them work. Family night would require buying tickets but they're pretty cheap so I hope that wouldn't box anybody out.

Let me know your thoughts, I think a lot of the posters are in Wisconsin, many in the Milwaukee area. We could even coordinate a car pool if we're that organized. Otherwise we'll just arrange a meeting spot for people to meet up or tailgate at.

Let me know if there's any interest. 

15 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Would anyone have any interest in conducting a Packer board outing to watch one of the Packer Practices and do a lunch and drinks thing before/after?

A different message board that I post on did something similar (a regular season Bucks game) to this, a few years ago and it was a huge success. It really brought the board together as a community and created some friendships that have really lasted

If there's interest, there are 3 weekend practice dates that stuck out as potential options: 

• Saturday July 28th at 11:15 (probably too short of notice for most people)
  • Family Night on Saturday August 4th at 7:15
  • Sunday August 12th at 12:15 

I'd prefer to do the August 12th practice date, but I could make any of them work. Family night would require buying tickets but they're pretty cheap so I hope that wouldn't box anybody out.

Let me know your thoughts, I think a lot of the posters are in Wisconsin, many in the Milwaukee area. We could even coordinate a car pool if we're that organized. Otherwise we'll just arrange a meeting spot for people to meet up or tailgate at.

Let me know if there's any interest. 

I'm normally up there for TC around that time, but this year my wife is due to have our baby the first week of August. Damn inconveniences... 

10 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I'm normally up there for TC around that time, but this year my wife is due to have our baby the first week of August. Damn inconveniences... 

https://giphy.com/gifs/harry-potter-gif-lds-nUSIDjca7ryDK?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media Links&utm_term=https://www.google.com/

But in all seriousness, congratulations man

13 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i live in florida, but that's a pretty dope idea. might be visiting family out there in august, so if it overlaps coincidently i'd be down to stop over there

Ditto...except I live in PA and will be travelling for work over the next month.

55 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Someone skype me in @AlexGreen#20

Can't get across the border from Canadia Eh ?

I could say I'm already coming in September, but really there is no chance I'm flying to Green Bay to watch practice with a bunch of nerds

Archived