LB preview

Kiwibrown

LB's  

18 members have voted

1. 1. who has the least snaps from our big 4 LB's?

2. 2. who has the most sacks

• Collins
    • Kirksey
    • Schobert
    • kendrick
    • James Burgess Junior
  3. 3. More likely to be surprise cut?

• Collins
    • Kirksey
    • don't be stupid, both are on the team in 2018. bad question. bad. huge mistake.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Sheesh. 

Our hosp wifi is good in nz. USA the 3rd world. 

America is the poorest, rich country in the world. We can be so backward, yet remain the preeminent world power. America is like when rednecks hit the Powerball using a lil retirement plan I like to call "scratchers and commemorative plates;" shiny boats, big trucks, triple wide trailers bought, spending all the money, and leaving none to pay the taxes, utility bills, or credit card debt.

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

America is the poorest, rich country in the world. We can be so backward, yet remain the preeminent world power. America is like when rednecks hit the Powerball using a lil retirement plan I like to call "scratchers and commemorative plates;" shiny boats, big trucks, triple wide trailers bought, spending all the money, and leaving none to pay the taxes, utility bills, or credit card debt.

A description of Ashtabula county, amirite @Bonanza23?

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Heart attack I bet.  

Hospital wifis suck.

Heart attack, really? I'll have you know, I am in peak physical shape. My BMI has hit triple digits, I'll admit, but I'm simply big boned'd. Besides muscle weighs more than fat. 

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

Heart attack, really? I'll have you know, I am in peak physical shape. My BMI has hit triple digits, I'll admit, but I'm simply big boned'd. Besides muscle weighs more than fat. 

This is what I think of when I think of you, you wonderful man.

b35c6171b436669b7c08511ecc0fdbe6.jpg

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Someone’s apparently never eaten at the Scioto Ribber.

Must have missed it while driving past all the double wides with the parents feeding their infants Mountain Dew instead of formula. True story.

Archived