LB preview

Kiwibrown

LB's  

18 members have voted

1. 1. who has the least snaps from our big 4 LB's?

2. 2. who has the most sacks

• Collins
    • Kirksey
    • Schobert
    • kendrick
    • James Burgess Junior
  3. 3. More likely to be surprise cut?

• Collins
    • Kirksey
    • don't be stupid, both are on the team in 2018. bad question. bad. huge mistake.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Must have missed it while driving past all the double wides with the parents feeding their infants Mountain Dew instead of formula. True story.

I know an inbreed yinzer who has been feeding her baby McD's french fries since six months and puts Coke in her sippy cup. She is ridiculed for it constantly, but is determined not to be told what to do, so proceeds to continue with that wonderful diet. Her toddler eats how I look.

7 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I know an inbreed yinzer who has been feeding her baby McD's french fries since six months and puts Coke in her sippy cup. She is ridiculed for it constantly, but is determined not to be told what to do, so proceeds to continue with that wonderful diet. Her toddler eats how I look.

I’m horrified right now.

Word of the day is Diabeeetus.

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

America is the poorest, rich country in the world. We can be so backward, yet remain the preeminent world power. America is like when rednecks hit the Powerball using a lil retirement plan I like to call "scratchers and commemorative plates;" shiny boats, big trucks, triple wide trailers bought, spending all the money, and leaving none to pay the taxes, utility bills, or credit card debt.

You guys are the worlds circus. We all appreciate it. All your issues mean we don’t have to deal with ours.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

That is a horror story. 

I hope she isn’t a complete drop kick of a mother.

Just stubborn and dumb, a lethal combo. She thinks because her hillbilly momma did it with her it must be A-okay. "My momma did that and I turned out fine." Did you? Did you really?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m horrified right now.

Word of the day is Diabeeetus.

Diabeetus is the body being weak. Push through the pain, the seizures, diabetic shock, even death, until the body submits and takes all the sugar you can possibly consume. That's how winning is done.

3 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Diabeetus is the body being weak. Push through the pain, the seizures, diabetic shock, even death, until the body submits and takes all the sugar you can possibly consume. That's how winning is done.

It’s a mixture of an Ultimate Warrior promo and Rocky Balboa. This is fantastic.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s a mixture of an Ultimate Warrior promo and Rocky Balboa. This is fantastic.

It'll be on the jacket of my new YA novel, entitled "Deep-fried Butter: give me pastries or give me death!" A love story about a boy and his sweet, sweet treats.

18 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

It'll be on the jacket of my new YA novel, entitled "Deep-fried Butter: give me pastries or give me death!" A love story about a boy and his sweet, sweet treats.

Sounds too much like the hunger games.

41 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Just stubborn and dumb, a lethal combo. She thinks because her hillbilly momma did it with her it must be A-okay. "My momma did that and I turned out fine." Did you? Did you really?

That is what I aspire to for my children. Being ok. Achievement, health, makes it seem like you are trying. 

Archived