Run defense stats

brooks1957

20 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

"Keep them moderately on topic" webby said. "Keep the forum family friendly" webby said. "It won't be that hard, they're all semi-rational semi-adults" webby said...

If you took what I said as something different than what I meant then you just have a clean mind and your post makes no sense.

21 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

"Keep them moderately on topic" webby said. "Keep the forum family friendly" webby said.

This is is believable, sounds like something I’d expect webby to say.

21 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

"It won't be that hard, they're all semi-rational semi-adults" webby said...

This isn’t.

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

"Keep them moderately on topic" webby said. "Keep the forum family friendly" webby said. "It won't be that hard, they're all semi-rational semi-adults" webby said...

Does this mean we won?

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Lying to the masses, especially those with sub leadership positions, has been a very effective tactic by evil dictators everywhere for a very long time now.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Good job Freaky, looks like you got this derailed thread back on track. Kudos for making things better instead of worse. Webby made a good choice when he conned you into accepting this thankless nonpaying position. 

I accept your not at all sarcastic gratitude and love with poise and grace. And I return it with definitely not sarcastic noises of friendship and appreciation.

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Does this mean we're winning? Is Webby wearing down. Have we broken his will to regulate and annoy the good peoples of the Browns forum? Is that a rainbow on the horizon? Or did we just break another mod, driven him to madness, heavy drinking, and self mutilation? Either way, I'm having a good day.

No offense, freaky. Oh, what the hell! Offense! OFFENSE!!! Hehehehehehehehe

On 7/19/2018 at 10:29 AM, CBrownsman said:

Weren't we also the best team in the league in how many yards we gave up per carry?

Yards per game not as good because teams were beating us by so much they would run all the time, but yards per carry is a worthwhile stat....

2nd--which is fantastic. Lot of that had to do with Shelton stuffing the middle so that might regress some this year as the Browns look to be smaller/speedy to get to the QB more often

1. Denver - 3.3

2. Cleveland - 3.4

3. Arizona - 3.5

4. Tennessee - 3.6

5. Minnisota - 3.7

Archived