Dolphins will enforce proper anthem conduct which could suspend a player up to 4 games

49erurtaza

I still think they should have a moment of silence to bring awareness to social issues, then have everyone stand etc for the anthem. Both sides would win, why is this so hard to figure out?

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The Dolphins just gained a lot of fans, and lost a lot of fans.

Soon as I read I was thinking. All the fans they lost already owned merch, all the new fans and those already fans supporting are buying merch.

Id of pulled the same move. Theres good money in doing so if nothing else.

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I still think they should have a moment of silence to bring awareness to social issues, then have everyone stand etc for the anthem. Both sides would win, why is this so hard to figure out?

Might work. Until people who make their living on creating controversy yell at you for:

1. Being racist and a fake supporter of social issues by preventing the black players from spreading their message on their terms.

2. Taking a stand against law enforcement by forcing this liberal preachiness upon them. And saying this nonsense is equivalent to the national anthem by putting it on the same stage. 

People need to stop trying to soothe recreational outrage. 

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

Ross owns the team, he can do what he wants.  Think of it like your house where you set the rules

He can. And that's the problem. If I were on that roster, I'd orchestrate a walkout. Screw this bs. 

1 minute ago, Starless said:

He can. And that's the problem. If I were on that roster, I'd orchestrate a walkout. Screw this bs. 

Exactly, or demand a trade immediately. 

When the league punts the responsibility to the teams on an issue like this, this is the result you get of that. If I were Reshad Jones or another high-profile player, I'd want out ASAP.

Also, it's pretty hilarious that Jameis Winston got suspended 3 games for sexual assault but now players who kneel can be suspended for 4 games by their respective teams. What a time to be an NFL fan. This league absolutely sucks.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Im a owner of 2 businesses. I have 15 families depending on me. Why should some pansies panties getting bunched be of more concern to me than them?

Cool. I hope your workers strike and put you out of business.

Archived