Ardarius Stewart Suspended

Bobby816

So glad after such a non existent rookie season he’s really done everything during this offseason to make him a big part of our team moving forward.....oh no wait he was an idiot and instead failed a test. Well done my man ??

3 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Mac really has drafted pretty awful. He never hit on any mid round picks what so ever. 

Yup the guy cant draft outside Round 1. And until that changes this franchise will hurt. Even if Darnold is good. He needs things around him as well.

10 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Yup the guy cant draft outside Round 1. And until that changes this franchise will hurt. Even if Darnold is good. He needs things around him as well.

No question, once Mac gets his first round picks, all the rest of the other round picks for the most part have been horrible. This must change, if we want to build a strong team around Darnold. 

On 7/20/2018 at 2:07 PM, xenajets said:

So glad after such a non existent rookie season he’s really done everything during this offseason to make him a big part of our team moving forward.....oh no wait he was an idiot and instead failed a test. Well done my man ??

I think he is feeling the heat from all the praise Chad has been getting. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

He drafted Chad and he is doing good. 

And Chad if everyone is healthy is our #5 WR. So the hype on him is too high for me at this point. It might be a struggle for him to even get snaps if we are healthy at WR.

1. Enunwa

2. Anderson

3. Kearse

4. Pryor

Enunwa had a serious neck injury so he may be one hit away from his career being over.

Anderson is one mistake away from off the field to being cut.

Kearse is very solid 

Pryor can not stay healthy with that bad ankle

Chad will see plenty of snaps this year. There are WAY too many ? ahead of him. You guys will be very pleased with him. 

Archived