ny92mike

My draft for the Cowboys last year...

Tremaine Edmunds (1st)
Isaiah Wynn (1st)
Dalton Schultz (4th)
Tre'Quan Smith (5th)
Taylor Hearn (7th)
Toby Weathersby (7th)

Not...terrible? Edmunds had a great rookie season, near comparable to LVE. Wynn ended up on IR after just two preseason games. Cowboys took Schultz in the 4th IRL and he's been a decent contributor. Saints got Smith in the 3rd and he had a good year. Hearn played in four games for the Panthers and made the roster as an UDFA. Weathersby went UDFA and is on NE's practice squad, so probably my only bad pick. 

8 hours ago, Cbrunn said:

Yeah I think I missed out on the Steelers last year, but getting Baker would of made it an a+ no matter what else you did

Hopefully I can get them this year or maybe we can team up

All you this season man. I have alot going on these days between stuff at home plus work as well so I don't want to come here and commit and then ruin this for other people.

Chiefs draft last year.

DJ Moore (1st)

Anthony Miller(1st)

Will Clapp (4th) 

Mike White (4th)

Andrew Brown(6th)

Ray-Ray McCloud (7th)

Matthew Thomas(7th)

Not that great.  Offense might have more explosive, but less consistent.   Spent to much to move up but I still would like Kelce-Hill-Moore-Miller all on the field for 3+ more seasons with Mahomes

Defense somehow would have been worse than in real life, I traded Dee Ford.

I hardly spent any cap,  would have 20-30 more Cap Space this off-season than we do in real life.  

I’ve been checking this section of the site forever, waiting to get rolling lol... formerly known as justin_perkins on here, I’d like to make my return (I’ve been here, just quiet), in some form of association with the Patriots franchise once again if possible.

Can’t wait to get rolling, Mike.

So I'm really hoping to be able to do a couple of these this year.  The full version and like a mini designed more for the entire forum, if that's even an option anymore.  Been awhile since I looked at team threads to see what kind of participation we had last year with the outside.

As always, we'll try to kick off the full version about two weeks prior to the draft so that we're able to watch the combine before we draft.  Which puts us a little short on time to run a mini before the full version.  Which gives us an estimated start date of Feb. 15th give or take.

Was helping out the BDL boys with some google doc work and time got away from me, that and I was kicked out of the kitchen...haha.

@EaglesPeteC @Forge @BringinDaPain you guys still good with the same details as last year?

@NickChowaniec you offered to help with the build but would you be interested in learning how to manage the workbooks to help me out with updating them during the mock?

Just now, ny92mike said:

Which puts us a little short on time to run a mini before the full version.  Which gives us an estimated start date of Feb. 15th give or take.

This will actually be really bad timing for me. I'm flying out to Australia for a couple of weeks on the 17th, so while I will have access, it's obviously going to be sparingly while I'm not busy. While that's fine for me to be able to participate, that's not going to be ideal when it comes to doing much more than that. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

This will actually be really bad timing for me. I'm flying out to Australia for a couple of weeks on the 17th, so while I will have access, it's obviously going to be sparingly while I'm not busy. While that's fine for me to be able to participate, that's not going to be ideal when it comes to doing much more than that. 

Say you're leaving on the 17th of Feb for two weeks?

I might need to find a replacement for the commish duties or have the other guys pick it up while you're out.

12 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

So I'm really hoping to be able to do a couple of these this year.  The full version and like a mini designed more for the entire forum, if that's even an option anymore.  Been awhile since I looked at team threads to see what kind of participation we had last year with the outside.

As always, we'll try to kick off the full version about two weeks prior to the draft so that we're able to watch the combine before we draft.  Which puts us a little short on time to run a mini before the full version.  Which gives us an estimated start date of Feb. 15th give or take.

Was helping out the BDL boys with some google doc work and time got away from me, that and I was kicked out of the kitchen...haha.

@EaglesPeteC @Forge @BringinDaPain you guys still good with the same details as last year?

@NickChowaniec you offered to help with the build but would you be interested in learning how to manage the workbooks to help me out with updating them during the mock?

I'm not an expert with sheets/workbooks but I can give it a shot depending what you need. 

Archived