TCMD - Forum Wide GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

2014 Season: 9 REC 109 Yards 1 TD, 1 rush 7 yards, Champion
2016 Season: 5 REC 87 Yards, 1 rush 2 yards, Champion
2017 Season: 8 REC 152 Yards, lost to Eagles
2018 Season: 10 REC 140 Yards, 1 rush 8 yards, Champion, MVP

Pretty crazy to think in the 4 SBs he played (5 attended, was on the team for second Giants loss but if I remember right he was like emergency CB that year) he has 32 REC 488 Yards, 3 rushes 17 yards. Like if extrapolated to a 16 game season that would be: 128 REC 1952 Yards 4 TD, 12 Rushes 68 Yards.  That's 2k total yard pace, dude is insane in SB.

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

2014 Season: 9 REC 109 Yards 1 TD, 1 rush 7 yards, Champion
2016 Season: 5 REC 87 Yards, 1 rush 2 yards, Champion
2017 Season: 8 REC 152 Yards, lost to Eagles
2018 Season: 10 REC 140 Yards, 1 rush 8 yards, Champion, MVP

Pretty crazy to think in the 4 SBs he played (5 attended, was on the team for second Giants loss but if I remember right he was like emergency CB that year) he has 32 REC 488 Yards, 3 rushes 17 yards. Like if extrapolated to a 16 game season that would be: 128 REC 1952 Yards 4 TD, 12 Rushes 68 Yards.  That's 2k total yard pace, dude is insane in SB.

If he had that kind of production during the season he would be one of the tops WRs in the league, but he only managed 2 seasons with 1000 plus yards.

Still very clutch on SBs tho.

6 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Jets cut Spencer Long IRL. 

Will that be updated to the current workbooks?

I'll do one last update in the next day or two and anything that doesn't catch, you guys will have a couple days during the erfa phase to let me know of any others.

Not 100% sure this will happen but I may not be available next week, looking like I may be out of town again all next week.  May need to push the start date for Tuesday/ Thursday - Feb 19 / 21st.  I'll know for sure this thursday.

This has been a rough month for planning and getting time to work on this stuff, so be patient it'll still happen but might be a little late kicking off.

@Forge

@EaglesPeteC

@BringinDaPain

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Not 100% sure this will happen but I may not be available next week, looking like I may be out of town again all next week.  May need to push the start date for Tuesday/ Thursday - Feb 19 / 21st.  I'll know for sure this thursday.

This has been a rough month for planning and getting time to work on this stuff, so be patient it'll still happen but might be a little late kicking off.

@Forge

@EaglesPeteC

@BringinDaPain

No problem fella.

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Just make sure you update Foles saying **** yall im out lol.

@ny92mike  Good question. Eagles picked up the mutual option and Foles has declined it. So are we making him a FA or is he still on the Eagles roster?

Sounds like the Eagles are planning are tagging and trading but i know that is forbidden in the current  mock structure......

I'm fine with whatever, but just want to clarify so I know how plan. 

Archived