Andrew Luck cleared for training camp

Wyld Stallyns

Happy for you guys. The league is better with Luck. 

The big physical line in front of him now will come in handy too. Quenton Nelson, Braden Smith, and Austin Howard will jump start your run game and bring a new level of intensity to your line. Howard was with us in Baltimore last year and outperformed expectations. His pass blocking isn't great but add a TE to chip now and then and you'll be fine.

13 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Happy for you guys. The league is better with Luck. 

The big physical line in front of him now will come in handy too. Quenton Nelson, Braden Smith, and Austin Howard will jump start your run game and bring a new level of intensity to your line. Howard was with us in Baltimore last year and outperformed expectations. His pass blocking isn't great but add a TE to chip now and then and you'll be fine.

That’s where Doyle helps out more then I think Ebron does. Not familiar with his blocking. Doyle made his place on the roster as the blocking TE behind Fleener and/or Allen. 

As of now Matt Slauson is slated to start at RG. The only reason he wasn’t retained by LAC was because Lamp is expected back from injury. Between Nelson/Kelly/Mewhort/Slauson/Smith we have a interior OL that could be the envy of the league by mid season. 

On 7/22/2018 at 11:04 AM, tom cody said:

This is good to hear. I think with a healthy Luck we can flirt with 10 wins. 

I think we could win at least 6 with last years signal caller. Hell hath no fury like a doubted Luck. xD

Archived