First Preseason game against Philly

Pugger

10 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

game is being streamed "live" on youtube by NFL Network at the moment:

you can rewind, though it doesn't seem like I can get it all the way back to the beginning

I had that same problem. I couldn't get it to seek correctly when casted either. Might just download a version this week because that was annoying lol

1 hour ago, packerrfan74 said:

Just use the free trial on Game Pass to watch on there! You can use the free trial over and over again as well.

For real?! It doesn't need a CC it uses every time or something?

I can torrent games pretty easily but that would be even better.

6 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

For real?! It doesn't need a CC it uses every time or something?

I can torrent games pretty easily but that would be even better.

Really really. It's a pretty easy system to get around. 

So let's say I am registering for my first 7 day trial under my email address "packerrfan74@gmail.com".. I use up my 7 days and then technically you could use any other additional emails you have to access a second account. Now, let's say you only have that one email address.. no problem, you could sign up for a new trial under "packerrfan74+cheese@gmail.com" or "packerrfan74+bearssuk@gmail.com". Basically, make multiple accounts with your email address with a "+" and then any random string of text. 

EDIT: ALSO, if you are out of market and don't get a lot of Packers games in the regular season you can set up a European based VPN and stream live through Game Pass as that is an exclusive feature to those folks overseas.

1 minute ago, packerrfan74 said:

Really really. It's a pretty easy system to get around. 

So let's say I am registering for my first 7 day trial under my email address "packerrfan74@gmail.com".. I use up my 7 days and then technically you could use any other additional emails you have to access a second account. Now, let's say you only have that one email address.. no problem, you could sign up for a new trial under "packerrfan74+cheese@gmail.com" or "packerrfan74+bearssuk@gmail.com". Basically, make multiple accounts with your email address with a "+" and then any random string of text. 

Lol nuts.

Years ago there was certain regions game pass or whatever it was called was free in some regions and you could just VPN in every time, flip VPN on, join page, get to videos, turn off, click the link for full speed. I posted tuts on that at a few forums that allowed it before I got a very nasty PM from a new user claiming to be someone working for them or something lol.

But I believe they got rid of that. I will probably try this. Thanks man. Hopefully more ppl catch this post.

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Lol nuts.

Years ago there was certain regions game pass or whatever it was called was free in some regions and you could just VPN in every time, flip VPN on, join page, get to videos, turn off, click the link for full speed. I posted tuts on that at a few forums that allowed it before I got a very nasty PM from a new user claiming to be someone working for them or something lol.

But I believe they got rid of that. I will probably try this. Thanks man. Hopefully more ppl catch this post.

And I assume you aren't using a real credit card? Just some prepay gift card?

2 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

And I assume you aren't using a real credit card? Just some prepay gift card?

I mean, I could. I haven't tried it just yet. I also have more CC's that any person should ever have so that would last a while lol.

Truth be told, it's pretty damn easy to just torrent a game and not ever mess with signups. I think they even upload the condensed ones these days.

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

I mean, I could. I haven't tried it just yet. I also have more CC's that any person should ever have so that would last a while lol.

Truth be told, it's pretty damn easy to just torrent a game and not ever mess with signups. I think they even upload the condensed ones these days.

It's an easy way to do it if you are okay with not watching it live. Game Pass has all the preseason games live though in HD, so I think thats worth it alone

2 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

It's an easy way to do it if you are okay with not watching it live. Game Pass has all the preseason games live though in HD, so I think thats worth it alone

True true.. Reddit has pretty legit streams during the year so I don't bother with messing with anything else or getting the ticket (even though I don't have DTV anymore regardless).

4 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

And forget torrents.. just check out r/NFLStreams

Always find a reliable stream on there

Oh for sure. And yeah I think linking to streams is a no no, I was talking about torrenting games after the fact, like a PS game, to watch again. 

Archived