Jaguars Training Camp News and Notes

.Buzz

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Been saying WR1. He has added 15 pounds of muscle. 

Put him in the slot and watch him thrive.

Yeah, he's going to be a good one for us. This WR battle is going to be fun to watch.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, he's going to be a good one for us. This WR battle is going to be fun to watch.

No #1 but a bunch of 2/3’s. I am perfectly fine with that. Maybe by some miracle, Lee and Crief can stay healthy. If they can’t though, I am confident in the youngins (Cole, Dede and Chark) to step up.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

He seems to really like Dede. 

Personally, I'm a fan as well. But I don't see what so far could cause you to put Dece above Cole. Cole was rock solid last year and seems to be in store for a bigger role most likely right out of the gate. Sounds to me like he's putting in the work as well.

This offense has some serious talent. Hopefully they live up to the billing this year.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Personally, I'm a fan as well. But I don't see what so far could cause you to put Dece above Cole. Cole was rock solid last year and seems to be in store for a bigger role most likely right out of the gate. Sounds to me like he's putting in the work as well.

This offense has some serious talent. Hopefully they live up to the billing this year.

He always brings up that Dede got more PT in the playoffs than Cole.

but I expect Blake to have his best season as a pro this season. The pieces are there.

On 7/21/2018 at 9:21 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

ESPN is similar. Giving him nothing

Let's hope that the rest of the NFL is not taking notice as well. Allow Cole to sneak up on these teams for underestimating him. 

Archived