Jaguars Training Camp News and Notes

.Buzz

This video seriously has so much going on...

1) Taven minding his own business.

2) Tad watching from afar and sliding the phone in his back pocket when he thinks it's about to get interesting.

3) TC as the curious overlooker.

4) Jalen yelling at the media and then the video abruptly coming to an end...classic Jalen.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Depending on how the DE depth looks, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we were to trade Fowler. I doubt we keep him after this season regardless. 

I'd be fine with this depending on how we feel about the rest of the DL depth as you state.

I'm sure there are teams interested.

On 12/08/2018 at 1:46 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Depending on how the DE depth looks, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we were to trade Fowler. I doubt we keep him after this season regardless. 

Yeah.  I really can't see Fowler being back after this year.  He's going to cost too much for what he brings on a new contract.  In the meantime though, i don't really want to see him moved unless they've got some other plan to shore up the depth there.  People love to rag on him for his "easy" sacks and lack of sophistication as a pass rusher, but i think it's still an important part of that lines success, having a guy like Fowler who can rotate in and cause disruption on that other edge the way he does.  We don't really seem to have a viable replacement for that particular element right now.

Unless this continues to be a huge distraction, i don't know what you'd even trade him for that would make the team better right now.

6 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Oesher also mentioned that Dede continues to kill it in camp and is likely forcing his way into the top 3 and maybe even a larger role then we think.

I hope he is. He is so good in space. Just think if he/Yeldon can spell Fournette and still be dangerous we will be so tough on the ground

Archived