Jaguars Training Camp News and Notes

.Buzz

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think it was a great play by Moncrief but in a game that isnt caught. A DB will throw himself into that one

If you take that to the 9 second mark, there was no DB capable of knocking that pass out or disrupting it. With that said, there is the possibility of 21 (Bouye) laying a hard hit to Donte to get him to drop the ball, but that'd be on the toughness and focus of Moncrief to hold on to that pass. That's a catch by good WRs in this league at least I know Allen Robinson would've made that catch (a little bit of salt). 

2 minutes ago, Jags said:

If you take that to the 9 second mark, there was no DB capable of knocking that pass out or disrupting it. With that said, there is the possibility of 21 (Bouye) laying a hard hit to Donte to get him to drop the ball, but that'd be on the toughness and focus of Moncrief to hold on to that pass. That's a catch by good WRs in this league at least I know Allen Robinson would've made that catch (a little bit of salt). 

It still sucks that he isnt here. I wish him the best of luck. Least he didn’t go inside the division 

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It still sucks that he isnt here. I wish him the best of luck. Least he didn’t go inside the division 

This is true. By now we would've been showered with the usual "ALLEN ROBINSON MAKING (INSERT DEFENDERS NAME HERE) LOOK SILLY DURING TRAINING CAMP". 

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think it was a great play by Moncrief but in a game that isnt caught. A DB will throw himself into that one

So I guess a DB won't have to throw himself into a throw being made by Bortles to Moncrief because Moncrief is hurt. 

Archived