Jaguars Training Camp News and Notes

.Buzz

5 minutes ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

Without a doubt, most excited about Westbrook. Defiantly think he may be the surprise of the offseason.

Werent we talking about trading/cutting/losing favor in him about 2 months ago? That’s what i don’t understand. Moncrief has been great so far apparently and Lee just got extended. Cole and Westy will build on last year and Mickens played well in a small sample while Greene offers us some help on STs and in the slot too plus Chark just got drafted. Cant keep 7 but whoever we cut will make a 53 elsewhere 

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Werent we talking about trading/cutting/losing favor in him about 2 months ago? That’s what i don’t understand. Moncrief has been great so far apparently and Lee just got extended. Cole and Westy will build on last year and Mickens played well in a small sample while Greene offers us some help on STs and in the slot too plus Chark just got drafted. Cant keep 7 but whoever we cut will make a 53 elsewhere 

Yeah TBH I don’t know why people were talking about that with him though, had a solid half of a season last year once he was activated.

I think we start the season like this:

WR1:Lee

WR2:Moncrief

WR3/Slot: Cole

WR4: Westbrook

WR5: Chark

WR6/PR: Mickens 

But by the end of the season may see this:

WR1: Cole

WR2: Lee

WR3/Slot: Westbrook

WR4: Moncrief

WR5: Chark

WR6/PR: Mickens

Im personally not buying all of the hype on Moncrief yet but we will see as the offseason progresses.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Moncrief tweaked an ankle...ugh

Do we know how long he'll be out? If it's going to go into the regular season, we'll probably see the team carrying 7 WR (with Moncrief starting on IR). 

8 hours ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

It’s just nice to see him consistently throwing a spiral this year.

This. Finally seeing Blake throwing darts with consistency. It's nice to see. 

Archived